You know you're addicted...

Chicken

...when you dream that you can buy jeans from vending machines. Happened this morning. :eek: Dreamed I bought a pair of JR Hobokens from one machine and a popsicle from the other.

Id kick and scream like a little kid around that machine if I was with my parents...

do you guys have a space biter?

yeah... got it at the thrift store for 2.50... they thought it was an old walkman. hahahahahah

youre an addict when youre broke and looking thru the racks at a thrift store thinking about which jeans have enough indigo to get a good fade with enough starch to stiffen them up.

youre an addict when you have more jeans than days in the week, and they are all "project" jeans that you will wear every day for 6 moths, wash, and never wear again.

youre an addict when you have more jeans than days in the week, and they are all "project" jeans that you will wear every day for 6 moths, wash, and never wear again.
I could never do that. Never, I go nuts having too many jeans. I only wear one or two at a time anyway, even if I have 20, so I have no reason to have more than three tops.

^^

...when you stuff your back pockets with a huge wallet and a coin case for killer atari, but leave your front pockets empty so as not to interrupt the whiskering.

I ve always hated wallets, Ive had many throughout my life including this bad ass pony skin one my dad got me in Mexico years ago, but it feels unnatural. My left pocket has always been my wallet, but maybe that explains the lack of front whiskers.

I ve always hated wallets, Ive had many throughout my life including this bad ass pony skin one my dad got me in Mexico years ago, but it feels unnatural. My left pocket has always been my wallet, but maybe that explains the lack of front whiskers.

I dont like wallets either because they are bulky. I carry a money clip. Now that I'm working on a pair of raw denim, I carry a fake wallet (actually an atari game cartridge) just to get some general fading in the back pocket. Wow just realized how pathetic that is :(

...when you cop a pair of a brand new sda-103 for half the price on yahoo!auction while you're in japan. then realize the pair is just too small for you. then find out that it actually fits your sister pretty well. so rather than selling it and making a profit in the states, you give the pair to her with superfuture instructions (don't wash).

now there's one more reason to go back to japan by the end of the year to check its progress and see it in person. and you're posting your sister's photo on the internet. (and on top of all this, you actually gave her boyfriend a pair to work on, too.)

Guest Fade to Black

When you balk at having to put something in your front pocket (back pockets already full) because it's gonna get in the way of your thigh creases.

...when you cop a pair of a brand new sda-103 for half the price on yahoo!auction while you're in japan. then realize the pair is just too small for you. then find out that it actually fits your sister pretty well. so rather than selling it and making a profit in the states, you give the pair to her with superfuture instructions (don't wash).

now there's one more reason to go back to japan by the end of the year to check its progress and see it in person. and you're posting your sister's photo on the internet. (and on top of all this, you actually gave her boyfriend a pair to work on, too.)

That's so sweet!!!!!! good job. I'm trying to get ERik a raw pair, but he wont let me!

shit, jeans can be soooo sad.

I think i probly rub my thighs too much , I probly look like a dirty old man.

I did the seaside wash with a pair on holiday and clambered on rocks in them, the sad thing is i checked the weather forecast to see when it would be hottest.

My obsession did make itself apparent when I realised I was the only guy on the beach in jeans.

--- when a friend calls you up and asks if you want to go on a hike in the woods and its been raining all day, and still you go along with it because the first thing that hits you when he asks you is "Ryu!" and that it'll give some good wear. i dont have a rain coat or anything. this is also laundry day. i skip drying so that i can take the time to get some wear. i'll take care of the wet laundry when i get home.

- When you spend all day on a forum about jeans rather than doing actual work

- When you wipe your dirty hands on your jeans no matter what you've got on them

- When you get your hands dirty just so you can wipe them on your jeans

- When you go to the bathroom is to check out your own honey combs and then forget to take a piss and go back and check your whiskering instead

- When you laugh at people who compliment eachother on their Rock & Republics

- When your girlfriend asks you what you're thinking about and you start by saying, "There's this denim company in Japan..."

- When you buy starch more often than you fill gas.

- When you find yourself defending the high rise, baggy seat, stovepipe look. "It's not supposed to be progressive!"

- When your greatest temptations in life are sandpaper and detergent.

- When you'd rather stay home and watch your jeans soak, than hang out with your friends... so you tell them you're feeling sick

- When pre-distressed jeans actually make you laugh.

- When you walk into stores solely to get compliments on your jeans, because of course you shop online in Japanese.

- When you entertain ideas of starting a denim company rather than entertain real-world ideas like, oh I don't know, MOVING OUT?

- When you don't value anyone's opinions on jeans if they're not registered on SF.