You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when ask by your friends on how you learned about japanese repro, you say from a guy named "ring ring"

and then in return they say "who the fuck is ring ring!?" "what kind of lame ass name is that!?"

then you say "no one knows....no one really knows....." *crickets chirping* (fade to black)...............

...when you get dressed each day for the all-important "What Are You Wearing Today" upload.

when you ask your friend to take a picture for the ""What Are You Wearing Today" upload.

he then tells you "your fuckin lame dude" "are you forreals!?"

you say "just take the fuckin picture bitch."

hey chicken, so what have you found so far in terms of best phones for phone atari?

would it be overkill if we made another thread for best phones for jeans?

i'm actually in the same boat as you, need a phone and a big deciding factor will be atari.

hey, we could also get one of those nice belt bags... been looking for one that is non-fanny-pack-ish. coldrice had a super nice one. also, ryu has a very nice one.

man, my guess right now is that it will be a bit redundant to have another thread just about the phones. i'm just looking for a phone without that stupid antenna. it's not like they make my reception any better, really.

for my money, i think razor might be the best phone out there for atari, as far as phones you can get in this country (usa) goes. but you did bring up a good point about the little belt bags. perhaps that's a more cost-effective way i can go. but then again, i might need a card case or something to replace the phone in my pocket in that case. one thing leads to another...

hey chicken. i have a sony erickson that i got because it doesn't have an antenna. however, it's really thick and i believe that would fuck with my front whiskering.

i currently have a wallet in my right back pocket, a coach card case/keychain in my left back pocket (with the keys hanging out) and usually my phone in one of the front pockets.

i agree that a belt bag would really fix the problem (i used to rock a phone belt carrying case, maybe i'll do that again, just didn't look too stylish...)

you know when you are addicted:

when you change jeans because you only wear a certain pair for cycling.

i wear my apcs when im just chillen, going to class, or work. but when im going for a good 4-8 mile bike ride i change jeans to my LVCs to get some good wear and tear.

-later days.

...when you start randomly meeting superfuturians in real person. one of them happened to be my co-worker. small world.

speaking of, airfrog, crownzip says hi.

damn co workers huh, how did you find out,chillin in the breakroom then airfrog says to you"damn nice sd-103s"

do you have a back yard?
you two are about to get minya's new alfredo bannister boots on your faces...

bannisterfa0.jpg

EDIT: NM, you guys post soooo damn quick.

do you guys have a space biter?

you know you are addicted when you won't admit you are addicted. ::covers face with hands to prevent permanent boot marks::