You know you're addicted...

Chicken

Guest Fade to Black

When you're marching in place in public spaces (i find myself doing this in the subway, at the bank, waiting for a table at the restaurant, etc etc...)

When you're marching in place in public spaces (i find myself doing this in the subway, at the bank, waiting for a table at the restaurant, etc etc...)

Haha, sometimes I do this in elevators :P

I really do, I believe in the power of positive vibes, I talk to the little planties outside, and tell them how pretty they are, and how big they're going to be so that when harvest comes, it's good. It works for them, so I thought it'd work for jeans. I tell them, now you all be good females, we dont want no boys spoiling the fun... I think it works on jeans, my AW's are doing great, and I'm actually getting decent fade outta TR's.

CMF, I would let you be apair of my jeans, but I dont know how you feel about being skinned and then ripeed in to shreds so I could spin you into yarn. Sound slightly painful.

when what jeans she's wearing is part of your deciding factor of how hot she is, when checking out a girl's ass.

true dat

when you stop caring about how much of a pervert you must look like when people (professors, classmates, bosses) catch you with your eyes glued to your crotch as you scrutinize the whiskers and fade

...when you're seriously considering buying a new cell phone, just because you don't like the shape of the pocket fade your current phone creates.

(I'm sure there are plenty more signs of a denim addict, but this is my current proof of dementia.)

this has happened to me, i have also stopped carrrying a wallet hah