New label: Alba Fan Club

vee_dub

Personally I don't like tsubi just cause I see bucket loads of rich highscool and emo kids (usually all emos are in highschool) prancing around in their tsubi jeans. And the quality of their stuff ain't so flash.

I agree with you....Tsubi is overated. Just cause they are expensive people like Rich kids and emo kids get them. Where you from suntorytime?? SYDNEY??

Cheer,

Dub.

i agree with u guys......bunch of boys and gals wear tusbi everywhere, there are heaps of quality brands made in aussie....tusbi isn´t the only option, their markup is too high but they dun worth.....I rather drop that money on ´nobody´ or ´blueblood´ instead

I picked up a pair of the alba fan clubs, their raw and they are a straightish leg similar to the dee dee's. imo i think they fit better then the dee dee best of all they were $66 au how cheap is that...they arent too bad at all...i actually think they are of better quality then tsubis, possibly because they dont have the distressed look with holes in em!

• 1 month later...

Tsubi can blow me. I have an old pair of their jeans back when they were wide leg and the fades were at least sorta interesting, but all their narrow stuff is garbage.

Alba Fan Club is very much a mass market thing...IIRC they stock it at Just Jeans?

That said, I do like the black coat and the Hands tshirt. In fact, I might grab one of those...

• 3 weeks later...