supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
viv1984viv

Kapital No 4 Cisco Jeans 32

Hi All

If you know Kapital you know how cool their cisco denim is and how unique their style is, it's like neo-amerkaji stuff, great old-school details and craftsmanship with slight twists and updated fits and features, these jeans a re nice example of this. They are the slimmer of the cisco models that came out some years ago.

But I never wear these jeans, they have only been worn once. They have an amazing indigo colour, kinda greenish like Hawaii Sugarcanes - but more changeable and hard to capture.

Measurements are as follows:

Waist pulled tight across: 41cm

Front Rise: 27cm

Rear Rise: 37cm

Top Thigh: 31cm

Inseam: 85cm

Hem: 21cm

IMG_1761.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

I'd like £150 for them + postage + paypal fees.

Open to negotiation and trades, the only caveat is I only post to places I can track to, this is for my security an non-negotiable.

I've sold to a few high profile members round here, if you need a reference holla.

Edited by viv1984viv

some interest and offers, I'm really looking for Momotaros, slimmer PBJs, sams and somets - holla at me

edited the price, ^^^^ gladly accept offers and swaps!

bump - someone buy these jawns

bump again if you can pay this week I'll let them go for 130 - ends 13/11

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mlyngard

View Advert SoSo custom indigo selvege jeans 32w/29ins
      SoSo custom made/bespoke denim jeans. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there. SoSo is a company based out of Sweden, with the jeans made overseas. The quality is excellent. Model dimensions are Straight Classic Selvege Fit
      Custom details: 13.5 oz green-line selvege denim, with a noticeable green-cast. Signature red/silver fly buttons, Black Brass rivets, hidden cpinpocket selvege, hidden fly selvege, 'sand' color stitching. Brown leather patch. Single-stitch inseam.
      Tagged size 32. Hemmed at S&S to ~29" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.75", hem: 8.25" across. Retail price $159.00 with custom details.
      Please see linked to model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.

Advertiser mlyngard Date 10/03/2017 Price $85.00 Category denim  
    • By mlyngard
      SoSo custom made/bespoke denim jeans. New condition, never worn. If you know this brand, you know this is some of the best denim out there. SoSo is a company based out of Sweden, with the jeans made overseas. The quality is excellent. Model dimensions are Straight Classic Selvege Fit
      Custom details: 13.5 oz green-line selvege denim, with a noticeable green-cast. Signature red/silver fly buttons, Black Brass rivets, hidden cpinpocket selvege, hidden fly selvege, 'sand' color stitching. Brown leather patch. Single-stitch inseam.
      Tagged size 32. Hemmed at S&S to ~29" inseam. Actual measurements: w: ~34.5, f.r: 11.75", hem: 8.25" across. Retail price $159.00 with custom details.
      Please see linked to model info for more details. PalPal preferred please. I can accept money orders and checks but they would need to clear. Will ship national US or International via US Postal Service Priority. Shipping free.

• By Mr73

View Advert Roy KS1001 Kinda Special Jeans - 36" UNWORN DEADSTOCK
      These jeans were bought new by me in 2014. I was saving them for the future. Since then my weight has changed and they won't fit properly. I have 5 pairs all in identical New Old Stock condition. 
      They were $340 new and won't ever be available again.
      Advertiser Mr73 Date 10/03/2017 Price $400.00 Category denim  
    • By Mr73
      These jeans were bought new by me in 2014. I was saving them for the future. Since then my weight has changed and they won't fit properly. I have 5 pairs all in identical New Old Stock condition. 
      They were $340 new and won't ever be available again.
    • By ole
      Hey there,

It's been a while since I've posted last but I received a press release from Denim Days New York. You can find them @denimdaysfestival on instagram. 

They're holding their festival this weekend (Sept. 29- Oct. 1) and will have a lot of different types of presentations from indigo dying to jean repair. Blue In Green will also be in attendance.

If you're in the area and want to check it out go to http://denim-days.com/ny/tickets/

See attached for more info.
      pressrelease_NYDD_1[3].pdf