What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

last night was a good night, but the highlight was this......

im sure you've seen freestyle rap battles in person or at least on TV where the crowd is surrounding the battlers and based on punchlines and crowd reaction the winner is crowned...

yea i did that last night in the middle of a party, but instead of rapping we were "battling" with soccer tricks. haha

the opponent did one trick and i would answer back with something to top him with, this went on for about 15 minutes until i was deemed the champ by wild drunken people cheering and hugging me

sounds weird, but it was fun!

shit...

drank a bunch and went out to a club. drank more. i guess i told this girl i liked her shorts because she sent me a messege about it on myspace today... umm... dont remember too much... called my friend down south and left her some voicemails that i dont remember, but she told me are her new treasures...

was an hour and a half late to work, even tho i was in bed by 2.

friday: span some hipster shit at a party at my boys indoor pool (retractable roof) ... one of my boys got on the mic and rapped a half hour freestyle set over some beats that I made for him.

saturday: went out for thai with some models and then got drunk at their pad, got some digits... then my girlfriend nursed my drunken ass.

told my best friend that I didnt see my girl friend once and told my girlfriend i was with my best friend all weekend.

...she wants to marry me and I keep telling her that i love her... i'm fucked...

sunday/tonight: making up for lost studying....., eating take out sushi

make you feel all better about yourselves, i will tell you about last night, i went to a pumpkin carving get-together. dont know why but my best friends' girlfriend kept telling me for a couple of weeks now that we need to carve pumpkins, and finally last night i went over to their spot and we carved pumpkins.

make you feel all better about yourselves, i will tell you about last night, i went to a pumpkin carving get-together. dont know why but my best friends' girlfriend kept telling me for a couple of weeks now that we need to carve pumpkins, and finally last night i went over to their spot and we carved pumpkins.

haha, to be honest, i can kind of see that being fun with a shitload of drinking...

serious pumpkin carving though, no comment ;)

i was up al night playing video games on cartoonnetwork.com

do make say think was excellent as well

i was expecting something more similar to godspeed (i hear they share a few band members between them) but although it was still instrumental post-rock there were songs with a little bit of a different edge to them than the normal godspeed stuff. some songs had a little country motif going or a little jazzy guitar line here and there

unfortunately the crowd could only really take so much instrumental rock and on the last song people started talking alot and i felt kinda bad for them, playing when half of the audience was being a douche and not listening

but it is one amazing show.

bring an extra pair of pants in case of wetting.