What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

skated... did the biggest fs ollie over a hip... must have been aT least 4 foot above the coping... (shit... i should post some video up here).... bought some new skate shoes... ate pizza and drank cider... sat at home smoking and listening to the libertines... fell asleep on the couch... i was told that i was making out with my ex... but i dont remember... i was asleep...........

got into a houseparty off-campus that was pretty cool.

played some beer pong, and ran into this girl who looked 100% white but was apparently 1/2 Japanese.

My friend I was with is from Japan so they started going off in Japanese.

idk if everyone knows this, but my girlfriend is actually Japanese, so I was so enthralled with their conversation (especially after having a few in me)

overall, good times were had.

ah, college.

Took the train from Boston,MA to NYC to go to the SNEAKERPIMPS show got there at 9:10p to find a HUUUUGE azz line down the the block. Friends was cold and I was hungry...we went to Mc D's to get warm and get some food and shoot the ish...we went back to the line and our crew was in front of the building now it was like 12:15am now and the bouncer was being a jerk telling us if u want back in line with your crew then pay $40 bucks...it was $20 at the door....We left and went to a night club...I got a number from this hott sexy azz sistah...nice lipps and all...we kissed and carressed...it was a good night over all.:)

just waking up with a fatass hangover. i hate beer, but went to octoberfest @ fort mason center wit the boys & jus got hammered. then went to gravity by chestnut & took a shot of jd. threwup this morning. shouldve posted in the "who's drunk right now" thread, but i passed out. Good Times!!!

syb that must suck.

Last night I went to one of the swankiest clubs in modena called il baluardo...hadn't been there before as it is pretty new... as soon as we got there (around midnight) we realized that it was kid's night, i swear that 90% of the club was from 13-18yrs old... so anyway we stuck around because we felt like drinking, fortunately we knew the main bouncer guy from another club so we got in...I was amazed by how much money some people have here.... i mean it's crazy to see 14 year old girls all gucci'd out carrying $600 burberry bags, and little disgusting guys with their shirt all open to their belly button branding a giant dolce/gabbana belt and yes, distressed jeans with pre made rips and tears... i did see some people dressed impeccably though. Sadly they were a minority, it seems that girls choose to buy the garment that can let them show the most skin instead of the most stylish. I also got to see Enzo Ferrari's grandson, he appears to be the manager of the club (he's no older than 20). I am definitely going back but on a friday night when there will be older people.. the club is amazing, it is inside an old fortress. check out pics here: http://www.baluardodellacittadella.it/baluardo_fotogallery.html#

showbiz did you go to the giant york kegger at jane and finch.. i heard it popped off pretty good..

last night i chilled at my friends res, hes living in the primrose hotel at carlton and jarvis with a bunch of bitches and random wiggers, its fun chilling there

played some King's Cup at a friend's dorm.

Then made the trek back to my room, quite an adventure, especially across Red Square.

redsquare.jpg

then I pretty much stumbled around the halls (luckily they were empty) making a generall ass of myself with two friends. in the end I just fell deep asleep 'til this morning, with no hangover!

yea i had no idea they put out a new album recently (air force or whatever) and they played a bunch of songs off that, and i came home and downloaded it, its fantastic, caralee sang "hello from eau claire" and it was ridiculous

and the drummer was one of the opening bands, it was just him sitting there playing drums and xylophone for half an hour, it was great