What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

fell asleep watching Independence day because I was too damn tired to find the remote to change the channel and I haevn't seen it in ages. Its kinda funny how special effects I thought were cool the first time I saw them suck now.

came home @ 9PM after studying for 8 hours

made dinner. it sucked as usual.

had a can of bud light and a glass of 10 dollar wine.

posting on sufu and thinking about going to the justice show in a week.

j/o

bath

dreamed of owning those olive lanvin high tops

read HUGE

went to a friend's birthday and got wasted. really bad.

so today i went straight to the gym cause aerobic is the best hangover cure for me.

the idea of aerobics alone is frightful enough. all that exercise...especially if you're in a class and there's dangly cellulite cougar ass everywhere.

but that on top of a bad hangover?? damn. you're masochistic girl. ;)

watched heroes for the majority of the day, met up with friends and went to one of my friends house and just chilled, god, i need something more exciting in my life.

got superfucked, took a cab back 'n forth (and back) across madison. danced a lot, drank some more. got lost, ate shit food. walked home, got jumped. brass knuckle jumped. money jacked. 12 stitches to my upper forehead. and there is blood (mass amounts) all over my everything (including my semi-new 19cms).

im done drinking.

got superfucked, took a cab back 'n forth (and back) across madison. danced a lot, drank some more. got lost, ate shit food. walked home, got jumped. brass knuckle jumped. money jacked. 12 stitches to my upper forehead. and there is blood (mass amounts) all over my everything (including my semi-new 19cms).

im done drinking.

Hey, no joke, the lady of the house told me today that one of her friends had some friend that beat up some kid that models for Context. The description fit me, but...I didn't get fucked up. I thought of you immediately and now I read this shit. If you don't know the guy, I'll see if I can get the info and pass it along to you.

Hope you're in one piece dude.

That's fucked sedx ..

Went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner, ate too much. I was supposed to go to a party with one of my roommates, but his friend that was driving pulled that un invited shit with the rest of us.

Drank a bottle of red wine to the face, then headed out to a bar. Watched the baseball game there, hung out with some girls that go to my school who also know Wildstyle. Small world.

Hey, no joke, the lady of the house told me today that one of her friends had some friend that beat up some kid that models for Context. The description fit me, but...I didn't get fucked up. I thought of you immediately and now I read this shit. If you don't know the guy, I'll see if I can get the info and pass it along to you.

Hope you're in one piece dude.

Update: the thing that happened with Jules' friend was from a few weeks ago. Let me know if you find the guy though and we'll wreck him. :D

Update: the thing that happened with Jules' friend was from a few weeks ago. Let me know if you find the guy though and we'll wreck him. :D

haha, i got in a fight a few weeks ago as well. it was outside montmartre. thats prolly the same guy.

i need to slow the fuck down.