What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Killed a 6 pack while watching Cannibal Ferox with some of my friends who have never seen a B grade flick like that before .. haha, they were blown away.

Picked up two of my friends that live in the P's of Bridgeport .. headed out to a club that kids from my school party at .. but they wouldn't let us in cause it was closing in like 20 mins .. we just harassed drunk girls coming out and pissed off the security.

last night was wackest night ever, friend pickuped some stress which he thought was og kush, it was fuking stress. so we smoked that shit and drank some gin and it was fuking most horrible trip ever, then we tried to order online at papa johns took me like fuking 4 hours to do that shit.

the goddamn cheesesteak factory down on the LES is now closed and passed the fuck out!

.. Wait, what? Is it closed for good or just temporarily? Fuck man.

Friday night .. some of my friends from Long Island came up for the weekend. We ran outta booze, so we hit up a house party that had a couple kegs. By the time we got there the kegs were done. Pissed off and dry, we drove 30 mins to Portchester NY to buy a shit load of beer. Got back to our place at like 3 AM .. and drank until like 6, good night.

Saturday night wasn't as eventful, went to a house party for my friend's birthday, some kids from my high school were there too, so it was cool to catch up with them again. Headed out to a bar afterwards.

Never been there before, I'm down to check it out. I'm a bit disappointed .. cheese steaks are one of my favorites.

I just found out Carl's Cheesteak has a branch donwtown in Tribeca. That's where we goin before we get boozed. After getting hammered, Rush Hout is our spot!

:uhoh: can't tell if you're joking or not, but thanks in case you aren't ^^;;

wedding in astoria

buffet dinner

came home and slept early (got the best sleep i've had in a whiiiiiiiile)

Haha I'm totally serious.

You do such...normal stuff. Normal by my standards at least. I like it.

I was just talking to my friend yesterday about how I'm like one of the only people on earth who actually enjoys weddings lol