What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

uh, and now that I'm starting to remember my evening /night.

I remember that I got lost while I was trying to meet my friends, and you know what they say: it never rains, it pours; I witnessed a big car accident.

that was weird, and that terribly sucks

me and sid were coming home once, I dont think we were drunk much if at all really, but we heard a huge crash..then a couple more and we walk a little further and people were screaming and shit. A car had hit some barriers and then flipped. Sid called 911. Supersavior!

(Went out for my friend who's moving away he wanted to go to a strip club.)Drank waaaaay too much at this crazy texas tavern place then walked over to the Hustler ckub were we only found dissappointment, more booze and a longer ride away found ourselves at Rick's Cabaret paying 12 bucks a beer and not really remembering much more after that. Ass and Titties are really expensive.

me and sid were coming home once, I dont think we were drunk much if at all really, but we heard a huge crash..then a couple more and we walk a little further and people were screaming and shit. A car had hit some barriers and then flipped. Sid called 911. Supersavior!

There were a few people who saw the accident yesterday too. A caravan hit another car. The small car spinned in the street and the caravan went to hit a building. It was weird, I felt like everything was moving so slow.

Got up and went to a sick east coast pub. Got totally hosed on a beatiful sunny day. Came home, hit the bong with friends, passed out for a bit. I went to a club later and met a few cool DJ's, I enjoyed their set very much. Then stumbled home and hit more bong. Out like a light.

number nine party was sick. the spread was unreal: kobe beef sliders, king crab, tiger prawns, and tuna tartar up the wazoo. karlo and crew were all there (wearing RO), as well as blessing and IF staff. busboy was wearing Ann Dem boots, so, it was hella tight.

Tonite:

Mok Jakobs party. weird.

texted with Westside. awesome.

corner bistro. the best.

beatrice. too smokey.

topped off with the mercer hotel where within a 30 minute period, had conversations at my table with kate bosworth, brian grazer, marc jacobs, testino and Kanye, who happened to be coming from virgin where he bought the entire stock of his album that is apparently coming out tomorrow?

he was wearing a gucci tracksuit which i neg repped him for, but then he did get down on his knees (no homo) to unwrap the plastic of two of his cds, signed (with sharpie he had in tow).

All in all a good night. I love new york.

004-3.jpg

took a 3 hour test

did some high-intensity exercises. ran 6 miles.

played god of war

went out with a russian guy. had some beer + banger and mash

went to a friend's birthday / post-exam party and got trashed

completely nonfunctional today

I panicked all night about jobs. Thinking about totally turning away from science careers (of which I halfheartedly invested 7 years of my life) is stressing me out, but I know that's what I have to do.

I looked at this maverick artists agency and it made me imagine being Jeremy Piven's assistant (entourage), that might be fun.