What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

with all the "What?" threads I figured itd be interesting to see what fellow superfuturians are doing with their nighttimes...

friday night- went to metro got crunk and broke up my buddies 2 fights and two of my homegirls fights

saturday night - went to phoenix got crunk... corona sponsored night so corona girls would come up to you with corona's in hand and ask to 'buy you a round' ... so free rona's all night. then got outside and got in a fight because of fucking bob dylan.

my homies were wearing shirts that said dillan thompson on em cause it was his birthday... and these guy were like yo dillan thompsons gay its all about bob dylan. and they were making fun of some of my buddies jeans... calling them tights ahhaahah. the dude with the 'tights' was the only one who brought a girl home from the bar mind you. so yea i got some good punches in on one dude. fun night... my thumbs and the side of my face hurt though. cops rolled up and i rolled OUT.

so what have you been up to?

nothign like fighting drunk dudes..cause if you kick thier ass hard enough, theyll think twice of gettign overly drunk..like a friend of mine was being sweated on by some rowdy drunk dude outside a bar..so kick him on the shins and broke his leg..never pick a fight with muay thai boxer..

-house party #1

-house party #2

-watch some under age kid try to score with a older chick

-smoke hookah

-make fun of my friend who would admit he pop a vergin

-make fun of him some more

-make fun of every body at the party

-go eat

-and make fun of him some more

I went to a good friends wedding, watched her huband stuff the cake in her face, met an old buddy, invited a crack whore to the house so I can get a look at her baby make sure it's all right, saw gals in skirts so short i could count their shave bumps at a wedding, and managed to keep myself nice all evening with a migraine. you know general small town gossipy things that happen at weddings.

shit I could never pull off that, I need my sleep. I have trouble already if I only get a couple of hours sleep, and I feel beaten up if I go to work even a bit hung-over so cant even imagine the combo of no sleep and being drunk / hung-over.

shit I could never pull off that, I need my sleep. I have trouble already if I only get a couple of hours sleep, and I feel beaten up if I go to work even a bit hung-over so cant even imagine the combo of no sleep and being drunk / hung-over.

well, i'm not doing too well ... loads of work to do too

groan

yo cmf i thought they didnt sell 40s in florida

last night i skateboarded around, smoked pot, chilled with girl, came home, buddy came over, smoked more pot, watced naked gun 2 1/2, went to bed. exhilarating sunday nights

they dont... but i didnt want to search for a pic of a quart.

last Weekend:

Friday- Hung out with the girl friend

Saturday- Got ridiculously trashed, smoked hookah, almost crashed letting stupid friend drive home

Sunday- Picked up zip, got blunted, went to house party 1, then 2, then 3, then on the way home i got arrested.

went skating, talked to my friend about riding for a board company hes gonna start, ate some pizza, drank some martinis at my friends house, played with my daughter, fell asleep, and wsa woken up by my drunk ex who came over to get my daughter, and fucked her for a minuite before i decided it wasnt worth it and fell back asleep.

I went to a good friends wedding, watched her huband stuff the cake in her face, met an old buddy, invited a crack whore to the house so I can get a look at her baby make sure it's all right, saw gals in skirts so short i could count their shave bumps at a wedding, and managed to keep myself nice all evening with a migraine. you know general small town gossipy things that happen at weddings.

a crack whore to your house.....nice, soon you'll have to buy some new furniture;)

last night i had a glass broken on my face, the windows at this girls house i was chilling at broken, the front door broken, tried to keep my ex from killing me or the girl with as little violence from my end as possable, and picking my daughter up at 5:00 am so my ex could go to jail.

crazy night.