What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

last night was my works christmas party. it was ok in teh beginning everyone was being kinda quiet. then we passed out gifts and my secret santa, our assistant manager, gave me a bottle of tequila as a gift. i cracked it open and shots were had by most, especially myself and the management team. before it started i had mentioned that it would be stupid getting drunk at a company sponsored party, little did i know that almost half of us would end up pretty drunk.

Went to my cousin's b-day party at a bar in the UES, hung out with her and her friends for like 2 hours and added a good amount to their tab.

Left that spot to meet up with a girl from my school and headed to another friend's b-day party nearby, drank there for a few hours. Took the usual 6 AM train back and passed out.

Did some studying and Barnes and Noble (for lack of a good local bookstore and/or coffee shop)

Got zooted with my brother and watched Wassup Rockers.

wanted more Larry Clark, so we put away the one-hitter, rolled a bleezer and watched Kids.

Didnt feel like going to bed at 5 a.m., so I stayed up until 6, picked up my girl, and went to the beach to see the sunrise. yeah i'm a softy. came home and slept until 1 p.m. today

had a good night/morning.

last night:

got into the city around 5

met my brother for drinks, headed back to his apartment, drank more

went out to dinner at sapporo east - favorite japanese place

drank more as we shlept around the city

decided that it was too much of a hassle to wait for the J because there was a good chance if we got out to williamsburg, we would not get back that night, and our friend was not spinning till 1:30

kept drinking

decided to see Golden Compass, saw it

at this point its 1:30, and we decide its not worth going to the WNYU rave - i failed even myself OMC haha

keep drinking

get back to my brothers place, watch cartoons and garth marengi's darkplace until like 4, finally crash.

today, kinda hungover, wandered around the city in the awful weather while my brother worked. went to natural history museum with a friend, hung around, met my brother, walked through the park back to pick up my things, met the family at a party on upper east side. then went to PJ Clarks for dinner - decent. returned home after seeing my brother off. now i'm writing an essay comparing kenneth branagh's hamlet to zeffirelli's version. good times.

I went in to work at 9pm Saturday, I'll be off in 3 about hours (yeah add that up)

Did the same thing last night as I did the night before. I hate myself.

I want my night back. Went to an old friend's house, pretty much watched them play Rock Band for 2 hours. I can't stand that fucking game.

I was told there would be beer, but there was none.

If I hadn't met these guys when I was a kid, there's no way I would hang out with them now.

went skating... some kids came up to the skate park and started shooting as i was pulling out of there last night. fucking crazy. dont know exactly what happened, but as i was leaving this little 15 yr old white kid was shook as fuck, asking some guy to call the cops because some kid had a gun. as im skating to my truck a group of maybe 5 or 6 kids walk up talking shit... saying you got a skateboard, we got guns. i got in my truck and hauled ass and heard probably 6 or 7 shots as i was pulling out.

fucking wild.

went skating... some kids came up to the skate park and started shooting as i was pulling out of there last night. fucking crazy. dont know exactly what happened, but as i was leaving this little 15 yr old white kid was shook as fuck, asking some guy to call the cops because some kid had a gun. as im skating to my truck a group of maybe 5 or 6 kids walk up talking shit... saying you got a skateboard, we got guns. i got in my truck and hauled ass and heard probably 6 or 7 shots as i was pulling out.

fucking wild.

where do you live?