What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

my girl bought tickets to the tigers and twins, went over to the D at about 4 ate food and drank pints of Newcastle at Fishbones, got to the game early and drank rye and cokes all night, got into a pretty serious verbal confrontation with a guy that told me he thought gary sheffiled was an $11 million waste, tigs finally beat minnie, came back to canada and played mariokart for shots of vodka, banged ass and went to bed

good times

yeah! i love fucking girls in the anusz.

a doctor/sex psychologist once told me that a fetish of arsing a girl is the gateway to a homo lifestyle.

i know you nigga tryin to sound cool and phat and score some green points from these kids by sayin that... i luv anuz bla bla. think it makes you feel powerful cuz that hole is tighter than the other hole? like yeah, you hurt, my shangalong is thick and long. but when you insert it at the pussy its like.... yawn *flippin em news paper* you in there yet?... type of shit

now listen, im not tryin to put you down or anythin, but think bout the gurlz feelin. you're hurtin her, iit gonna make her feel like shit. try not to care too much bout your ego and your green points. try to learn to respect em ladiez.

this is why i need to go to tokyo asap to safe em ladiez from playaz that dont respect the rulez like you, nigga. sad.

ladiez, i feel you. peace y'all:cool:

dranksmoke

Common concert:

Guest staring Q-tip, and surprise guest, MC PERCEE P

The show was all the way fucking live, Common did his thing, nothing too much to brag about, but it was good, qtip really keep it fucking live, but for me it was Percee P that made me go crazy, he preformed first and nobody knew who the fuck he was because charlotte is lame, so I was like the onlyone getting super live, so live that I ran out of energy to show common some crowed love, kinda disappointing on my part, but it was so great.

Then we went to the club gratis, macked on breezy's, drank for gratis

Will upload pictures if my friend puts them on facebook

DMV (was told that itll take 30 days for them to mail me the new driver's license for various reasons. wtf.

class till 4

ran 6 miles thru some farm land (saw signs like "steven's community garden"

came home and posted on sufu and watched tv

studied histology

my russian buddy is picking me up

my friends and i will hit up some bars to celebrate my bday