What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

went to the terps season opening football game. Got wrecked at the tailgate...shotgunned a beer for the first time.....fucking A!

Making fun of random girls all night. Found out that attraction and elevation is a long way from just being entertaining.

I was also grossed out by some pasty pair of teenaged boob jobs. Asian girl from an A-nothing cup to a pair of watermellon full C or Ds.

one word: veeeiiiins

it was kinda hot in a freak-weird way.

Had a mini cookout on the rooftop of my friend`s new loft earlier in the day...later went to dumont burger then we all went to studio b.....found out on of my friends is going to work for earnest sewn....with that it was the best day off ever!

So, I was lettin' out some sperm in the community pool one night when I hear this shrieking howl coming from the YMCA a block away. I found a knapsack filled with dynamite and jerry curl near the lifeguard chair, I packed a few cans of peanut butter, and I did some lines off this dead raccoon rotting in the rose bushes. There's nothing like a good fur tickle after a rosie-o-donnel-sized chunk of nose candy.

I squeezed my unit one last time, although urine was the predominant flowing liquid. I don't want to wet myself while ghost hunting. Especially if there's like this some hot chick ghoul who was like gangbanged then offed herself and all she wanted was some tall, handsome, dark hero to rescue and fuck her in the ass. She would totally not be into golden showers. Bitches never say yes to that.

Y'know, there's always that awkward period where you just gotta get up off her and take a leak and it leads to some really silent, uncomfortable conversations before the mood gets up again, and I just can't have ghosts think I'm one of those guys.

So, I walked into the gym and all I saw was this dead white fat guy who delivered my supreme pizza last week. He had a notebook with him about his plans to blow up his ex-wife's lover's house, but he forgot to take his prozac or something and fell into a suicidal rage. Apparently, he was in the big brother/big sister program and this is where he spent most of his childhood, so he always brought some jerry curl to trade for some play time on the courts.

fucking beautiful moment, then I jizzed on his hair

haha it really wasn't as bad as i had expected. they bought me some dinner first then i drove them to poets walk, a really nice park area in dutchess county, tons of space to just walk around and be outside. they didn't trip that hard until we left that area and were back inside walls, then one of them became unbearable, probably would have been a huge problem if i wasn't there though. oh well! fuck...

^^ Ilike the visual approach to this thread. good choice on the Stella too!

as for myself drank some Margharita's ate Fajita's and relaxed watching the first season of Hero's on DVD. trying to catch up for the upcoming season.

-picked up some flyers

-attended the weekly zine library meeting

-worked on album packaging

-wasted precious sleep on the interchat