What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

ate sushi, went to a beat battle... 4 producers given 10 min to show off thier beats... winner(tough junkie) got 50$.... got pretty drunk and got the # and a date with the best looking girl there... then my ex woke me up at 3am... dont remember much, but she was still smiling when i woke up this morning.

actually i've been on superfuture for the past 32 hours. I've must have hit the refresh button over 1000 times. Ordered pizza 2 times so far. I think im going to go to bed.

Na i was really at work, ate dinner at the 4 seasons while getting paid and having my dinner paid for then checked superfuture for a few hours, went to sleep while getting paid. woke up this morning and went straight from one job to my other job.

i went out to the art gallery openings in the warehouse district in NOLA... went back uptown, drank too much, hit on some girl that sounds just like scarlett johanson (sexiest voice ever, even though i'm not sure i spelled her name right), ended up spending most of the evening with her but to no avail (why else would i be posting right now?)...accidentally walked away with her phone (and i honestly have no idea how i got hold of it), returned it to her, then walked back about 12 blocks of shady/mugging-possible territory to get back to my own bed and tell superfuture about my life in general.

good fun. bah!

Last night checked out the 360 Bar on the top of the Millenium Hilton in Bangkok. For one of the best 360 degree views of the city from an enclosed setting, I would definitely recommend this place. While Sirocco atop the State Tower but be a bit higher, I think the mood at 360 is perfect. It's got that Park Hyatt Tokyo feel with the lounge singer crooning Sade and Lauren Hill covers. It also doesn't get too crowded and you can still get a window seat at 11pm on Saturday as a walk-in. Perfect place to take your GF on short-notice :)

went to a house party in the countryside...i mean seriously in the middle of nowhere but it was done so they could blast music, i got there and at first there were tons of junkies lurking around so i started drinking pesquitos (vodka+lime+peach juice) to distract myself. more and more people started to arrive but a lot of them just dispersed into the countryside to do god knows what...unfortch I didn't see a lot of people i know so I had to hang out with my bf's buddies. There was a dense cloud of hash and weed smoke, i obviously inhaled some of it so that probably made the party a little more enjoyable. I actually had fun at the end but the best thing was discovering that I can still drink a lot after being sober for 8 months(as in not getting hammered). or maybe it's not so cool because i spend more money on cocktails to get drunk. shit I want to be able to get drunk with like, 2 beers

Last night checked out the 360 Bar on the top of the Millenium Hilton in Bangkok. For one of the best 360 degree views of the city from an enclosed setting, I would definitely recommend this place. While Sirocco atop the State Tower but be a bit higher, I think the mood at 360 is perfect. It's got that Park Hyatt Tokyo feel with the lounge singer crooning Sade and Lauren Hill covers. It also doesn't get too crowded and you can still get a window seat at 11pm on Saturday as a walk-in. Perfect place to take your GF on short-notice :)

cool might check this out in dec. hopefully.

my weekend:

friday: dudes night at a friends house with nice dinner and lots of beers, went on a club after with some chicks, went home and slept

saturday: went to copenhagen with a friend to meet another friend for the lupe fiasco concert. didn't wanted to drink anything as i wanted to remember it, but a lot of smoking was done in my friends small room (6 square metre), saw a movie, ate some pizza, and then off to the greatest experience of my life :D .. we went on a bar afterwards, talking bout the concert and got drunk :D met a drunk old lady in the bus, who everybody laughed at as she was screaming weird shit. haha

Friday: Was supposed to see a flick at the Angelika with a girl, but that fell through so I settled for seeing Jackass 2 with a couple friends.

Saturday: Drank away the pain after the Yanks got eliminated to the Tigers.

Sunday: Did some shopping in the afternoon, was going to head out to a party on Rivington, but was really tired and just felt like gettin home to relax. Watched the new ep of The Wire on HBO.

friday night: got some dinner with my daughter and this girl i met thursday. went to a party that my friend was spinning records at. thet got shut down early, so we went and chilled at her friends house. lost my keys. slept on the couch.

sat: woke up 2 hours late to work. layed on the couch with **** and ended up driving her car to work. ate an adderall and worked till noon. came back, found keys. **** took my daughter and i out for sushi. went to the park and played. got some icecream. dorpped off my daughter and drank some champange. went on a long walk. damn........ decided i really like this girl.

sun... skateboarding, slept most of the day. :yawn: