What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

My life is very uneventfull. But once and a while I get huge rushes of opportunities. And invites usually stack on top of each other rather than come consistently.

Last night I was invited to 2 parties, one in L.A. by Lion's Den and one by some cute girls in Riverside. I went to neither because I could not decide on which party would feel less akward. I know the riverside girls would've been nothing but greetings and then a night of ignoring I was there. The Lion's Den party was frickin' intimidating. SO in the end I just kinda chose the route that was lest costly (moneywise and ego-wise) go home and eat cup-o-noodles.

I wish I was invited to more parties... but not at the same damn time dammit.

Yeah, I hate when you get like 3 invites on one night and then for like the next week nobody hits you up with anything. Just an overall annoying feeling.

Last night, moved all my shit in to the apartment that I'll be staying at for classes this year.

Then went to hang out with a couple of my other friends at their new place. We just burned a couple L's down, and drank some rum and beers.

Then after that one of my girls hit me up with a party to go to so we headed out to it, only stayed for like 45 mins cause it wasn't so great.

drank some beers at a makeshift beergarden in the cool Hokkaido night, explained to some Japanese guy that they had the A-bombs coming to them back in WWII, put some hippy bitch from New Zealand in her place when she started trying to tell me about how I should act Japanese in Japan and then went home and shot cans with my BB gun..sad thing is I`m not making any of this shit up.

Damian Marley and Ben Harper concert... got crunk on some $10 beer bullshit. went to my buddies condo with some people, got more crunk on some Cappn Moe's Spiced rum & ginger ale. Went to the club and got more crunk on some liquid cocaine shots.

had a girl lined up for the night but her friend was being gay cause it was supposed to be a 'girls' night... so that didnt fly

sat: went to a party for a friends brother who was shipping out to iraq. got drunk, ate mushrooms, and passed out on the couch before i started to feel the effects.

sun: woke up with shit drawn all over me with marker. drove a couple hours and met a lady friend at a national park. saw the most amazing spring, crystal clear water thet was bubbling up thru the sand. hung out with the friend, naked, in a hotel room all day and night. ate exotic tropical fruit and dark chocolate when we got hungry.

mon: visited with my grandparents and father. skated for a few hours. landed the biggest hardflip ive ever seen on transition first try. drove home and hung out with my daughter, and then fell asleep on my couch with my wet jeans still on.

I know the riverside girls would've been nothing but greetings and then a night of ignoring I was there.

Ain't that the truth. I try to make a concious effort never to go to parties I get invited to by girls. In my experience, girls are horrible at having fun and generally boring. Unless one is into you, then just act aloof and let the girls do the dirty work...

Played a dj gig, which was going pretty well. And then...

It was my last one at the venue, and the bar-man was keeping me a little too well stocked. 4 beers later, I am well on my way (combination of not drinking much recently and low tolerance), and the bar-man's like, 'hey dude I got a present for you'. He proceeds to line up two shots of tequila and vanilla (great stuff).

About 10 minutes later, I'm finishing up my set, talking to these two swedish girls (one of them was fucking nice, the other was not too bad either). One of them (the not bad one) is asking me, 'so what are you doing after this?'. Clearly interested. And then the shots hit me. 'Err...excuse me for a sec'. I rush to the bathrooms and puke for a while. Yeah, I've got mad pick-up skillZ.

So I missed out on a potential threesome with two swedish girls. AND I somehow lost my $50 pay on the way home as well...damn.

I went to my best friend's girlfriend's birthday party last night at one of our friend's apartment. I show up with another buddy and none of the girls interest me at all. Within the first half hour, I've already drank a beer and two Jack and Cokes. One of the guys rolls an impressive blunt and we do some puff puff pass with about 10 people. Then I drink two more Jack and Cokes; 20 minutes later I'm drunk and stoned.

The next hour or so is kind of blurry. I can remember somebody holding me over the railing outside to throw up. At some point I'm carried over to the couch where I pass out. I wake up maybe 2 or 3 hours later and some girl is watching Reservoir Dogs on TV. I watch it for 20 minutes and then fall asleep again. Then I wake up around 8 am and as I'm walking out the door I notice throwup stains on my Chucks. Fuck!!!