What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

went snowboarding for the first time tonight (last night, technically)

super fun but my wrists, ass, elbows, and knees are sore

and I managed to go down an easy slope with falling only 4 times, while little kids whizzed by me and made me feel like less of a man

Just had that. I wasn't thinking of you at the time, but I could have.

Just saying.

you should have definitely been thinking of me with the hot meat in your mouth (sohomo)

i ended up getting dinner with my ex girlfriend, whos now kinda my girlfriend again? it's really complicated and i broke her heart but she's slowly letting me back in, i'm gonna do things right this time. we split some chicken fingers, caught up, kissed alot and so on. i proceeded to drive home an hour in heavy snow and skidded all over the highway doing 35 mph. got home, talked to her on the phone and went to sleep the happiest i've been in monthes. second chances are the best feelings on earth.

went to a party.

asian chick downed a quarter of vodka.

started praying to lord jesus.

threw up all over her friends.

hugged the toilet for the rest of the night.

the whole night was spent watching this girl act like a total dumbass it was worth it though. how embarrassing hahahhaha

• 2 weeks later...

Ran into NY to drop off some stuff with my brother. Ran up to B.way, copped a chain (cheap concept), came back to the island, got dinner, went to the gym, wrote most of a paper that's due in a couple hours (first draft concept), and watched Taken, which was fucking great.

Only got 6 hours of sleep though :\, and I've got class 9:40-6 nonstop. Shit.

^shoulda came to max fish with some bitties and i and got too tipsy too fast then chowed down on cheesesteaks mmmm

shoulda hollar'd

why is it I'm always the one who hollars?

holla @ me ya bastard.

Also, Max Fish is overpriced and waters down their drinks. My brother did live across the street from it for 2 years, I've had the experience. Cool area though.

Also, Max Fish is overpriced and waters down their drinks. My brother did live across the street from it for 2 years, I've had the experience. Cool area though.

i donno if theyre anti-semitic or what but they poured me some straight, fat shots of jd last i went

drank and smoked hookah with some friends at my house

then went to a bar called "the institute"

left and went to a bar/karaoke place

got really drunk and sang:

- bsb: I want it that way

- seal: kiss from a rose

then slapped some random kid because he sang a song I ordered (aladdin: a whole new world)