ShAraLeEe

UES Denim

After a new pair with minimal details and think the 400T might fit the bill, so resurrecting this thread.

After something relatively slim - thinking I might size down? Fullcount 1108 and 1109 is my usual benchmark.

I have the UES 400T in 34 and the 1108 in 35. UES is definitely roomier up top. More room in the hips and thighs. So you can definitely size down compared to your FC 1108

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

I have the UES 400T in 34 and the 1108 in 35. UES is definitely roomier up top. More room in the hips and thighs. So you can definitely size down compared to your FC 1108

Ah, thanks for the response!

Any of you jumping in on the flannel pre-orders? UES is a brand i'd still like to try but am unsure of fit. How much does shipping usually run to the US?

https://www.japaneseselvagejeans.com/index_en_usd_12-49.html

wow, that orange heavy flannel ! going by measurements I'd need a size 3 and Im usually a medium in Japanese brands

I placed a pre-order for the indigo polo; it should arrive in a few weeks.

I have an indigo heavy flannel shirt, and it is a gorgeous material. I'm not sure it's the same as the one in preorder here. Mine has acorn shaped pockets.

One thing about UES shirts is that I found they tend to gape when you sit down. I don't know if it's due to the number of buttons or how close the buttons are sewn to the edge of the placket.

I have two UES heavy flannels and wear a size 3, usually a Japanese size L western M. 

Great shirts

The first Navy check and the last heavy flannel on the pre order page are beauties! 

6 hours ago, JDelage said:

I have an indigo heavy flannel shirt, and it is a gorgeous material. I'm not sure it's the same as the one in preorder here. Mine has acorn shaped pockets.

One thing about UES shirts is that I found they tend to gape when you sit down. I don't know if it's due to the number of buttons or how close the buttons are sewn to the edge of the placket.

I wish UES was consistent with their pocket shapes. I really like the acorn pocket style and think this is a detail that separates them from everyone else. Not a big fan of those giant rectangular pockets

I really like the navy flannel check as well, might be my first UES shirt.
I liked the reissued one that they sold out of too.

9 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

How much does shipping usually run to the US?

On my heavy flannel shirt order, the shirt was 17,400 Yens and the shipping was 2,200 Yens.

hi, any idea why I got my pair from ues with denime's button? is they in the same vendor? lol :laugh:

I received an indigo polo that I had placed a preorder for several months ago. If anyone's interested I can post pictures. It's just a dark indigo polo shirt right now; there's not much to see.

On 7/4/2019 at 8:36 AM, JDelage said:

I received an indigo polo that I had placed a preorder for several months ago. If anyone's interested I can post pictures. It's just a dark indigo polo shirt right now; there's not much to see.

https://redcastheritage.com/collections/ues-denim/products/ues-polo-shirt-indigo

That's the one. I'm actually very happy with mine. It's starting to evolve very nicely. I'm having it shortened because it's a bit long to be worn untucked on my torso (I'm 5'9" or so).

b_F, that's a heavily worn and faded pair of jeans.  What the heck?  I thought we were brothers in buying too many pairs and finishing last in various fade contests? ;-)