UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

• 2 weeks later...

Cool interview. I like his "one pair a year" approach. He comes out as a super genuine guy, I like that. Makes me want to buy some UES honestly.

Edited by JDelage

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked up the navy flannel not too long ago but have only recently been able to wear it now that the temps have dropped. It's super beefy and the fit works for me. Love the acorn pockets and the hidden pen slot as well. Great colorway to boot. I'm officially a fan and will definitely buy more in the future. Still wished UES made a larger sized type III as i'd like to try that out someday.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone grab one of the new indigo tricotine shirts?  The thumbnail image on the homepage made this look pretty much exactly like the indigo extra heavy flannel, but it seems like the double twill weave will give this shirt some extra character that a flannel can't quite achieve.  I assume anyways, I don't know -- to be honest, I've never heard of trocotine before so I'm actually very curious about the hand feel, drape, and general characteristics of this.

Edited by RunMountainDrew

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 10:41 PM, Kay Phades said:

Do you have any favorite items you own, Bluehands? I've managed to grow my UES collection since finding out about them in '13. 

Sorry for the late reply. I only have that hat now. I had a couple of tees but they eventually were lost or stolen. 

• 4 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 6:42 PM, ColonelAngus said:

Think I’m gonna jump on these when they’re available. The ones that came out in Fall ‘22 didn’t do anything for me, so I’m glad there are color variants I like this time. 

8700DB99-D18B-40AD-8F78-3638DED5667D.jpeg

F6B7E058-34D2-4C43-9603-18F1DD550BCB.jpeg

Just ordered these. Or as I like to call them, the San Diego Chargers and Buffalo Bills flannels 

• 2 months later...

Picked up these 400ww jeans last week. First pair of UES and first pair of a more vintage fitting pant. I have to say I’m really digging them so far. The denim and details are awesome.IMG_9583.thumb.jpeg.7937955e803f86e9f48a709de5a212fb.jpegIMG_9633.thumb.jpeg.c76dcd9ab96983ae852eb48d672bb56f.jpeg