UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

16 hours ago, MJF9 said:

@Spiraltoy great pair. What is it about the pocket bags then (had to ask)? 

Well, firstly they’re a good size but I’m guessing they’re tightly weaved long staple cotton or something. They just don’t break. 

• 3 months later...

Broke out my old UES 400T for a change. Very comfy pair and great cut. Bought the 400ST recently and I'm curious how they will fit (a tad slimmer and stronger taper, very short back rise though...)

39685771974_2563c1a6bd_c.jpg

edit: I don't know why the picture looks so edited

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Those 400ST are top of my list to try on in Japan,  everything I read about UES jeans sounds positive. Impressed with their shirts so looking forward to trying the jeans. The stores nice as well, worth a visit

As TTS for me (35) doesn't exist I took the same size as my 400T, hoping the posted measurements from UES were correct. So these are also size 34. Slim fit but thanks to the hip area being generous it's not as noticeable. The low back rise surprised me, 14.25" raw. 

I soaked them and will report back once they are dry 

22 minutes ago, Geeman said:

How close were UES measurements? 

They are pretty close but they don't list the back rise and that one is pretty low. 

20 minutes ago, Niro said:

just curious @beautiful_FrEaK how many pairs of jeans do you have in rotation?

I don't have a serious rotation but the jeans that are currently not on my rack in reach each morning are the UES, Denime 66XX and the Resolute. Basically the most recent jeans...a pretty bad way to generate fades :D

43 minutes ago, i_denim said:

Oh that stinks. I was excited about my PBJ and then trying to order a pair of flat heads. I guess I will stall the flat heads for a few months while I work on PBJ.

Dude you need at least 6 months of daily wear... jeans don’t fade overnight. 

On 27/02/2018 at 3:26 AM, i_denim said:

Oh that stinks. I was excited about my PBJ and then trying to order a pair of flat heads. I guess I will stall the flat heads for a few months while I work on PBJ.

Just buy them and wear them in rotation over a longer period... slower fades but you get a bit of variety if that's what you're looking for... the cuts are enduring after all...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

UES400T - unknown number of wears since 2015, and at least 6+ washes. These are ridiculously comfortable, but have become a bit baggy, so they're now my at home lazy jeans. The denim is so soft that they don't really hold creases much anymore. So, where I once had some nice contrast to the whiskers, they've actually muted a bit with more wear. 

Thinking of trying out the UES400ST next, my only complaint with the 400T was they are a bit more roomy than I'd like. 

IMG_0626.thumb.jpg.d1bfa4a3522674cf4bc63e5949c7ef5a.jpgIMG_0628.thumb.jpeg.b74fda7cdd714bacb7427020d84ed6b8.jpegIMG_0629.thumb.jpeg.24901cdf257f33eb5793d5089170f380.jpegIMG_0627.thumb.jpg.7dfdb4c6df845b10c9193fc29bbd5afa.jpg

• 3 months later...

Is the waist big on 400t? Both Rivet and Hide and Ues webshop have a fairly large waist measurement on size 34. I want the waist to become around 34-35 after wash and some wear. I'm afraid that if I order size 33 they will be to small..