UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

Decided UES is going to be my next pair of jeans.

pics as promised. apologies for the lame effort and my tired face (my daughter is back to waking up at 5am), best i could muster after getting home from work. this is a size 1, my other UES sweat is a 2. they seemed to be similar in size according to the chart so i went down a size. given ho much my other one stretched this will fit a bit better after a handful of wears.

Nice shirt. Is that a Rouge Territory one?

Well... ordered a pair of 32 400t's last friday night from UES.  They Shipped Monday.  Today (Wed) they show up at my office!  Cant say how stoked I am on that....3 days from Japan to Texas. 

Anyway fit pics to follow.  Just wanted to brag on UES shipping.  Got a cool hanger too and a book.

-Ross

Glad to hear that! I'm looking forward to pictures. How do you like the denim and the pocket bags?

Max.  I really dig the cut of these.  literally exactly what ive been looking for in a narrow leg.  I like the denim itself but could have used a more slubby texture.  When you made mention of how much you liked the pocket bags i wondered how important ae the bags really.....but dude these are gnarly.  plenty of room and the material is way different than my Sammies and IH's,  you wernt lieing about the hardware either.  Wonderfully constructed pair of jeans with great features.  I appreciate your head to head comparison with the Eternals.

Speaking to fit pics,  These were an 'ask forgiveness not permission' pair Ive got to wait a few days till the heat clears up from the ball and chain prior to her taking pictures.

Anyway,  Im digging the cut, the denim and the hardware on these.  Thanks everybody for their opinions and comparisons with these.  Without SuFu, getting mail order denim would end up with me having a million pairs of jeans i dont wear.

Thanks Guys,

-Ross

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

x post from the UES contest thread :)

Here we go guys, update number 7!! Made these pics today, they just dried up from a refreshing machine wash they got yesterday.

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_na3r7cpYQu1rjezijo7_1280.jpg

Just wondering if anyone has post wash measurements of the 400T in a size 33 or 34?

I am tempted to get a pair but worried the rise might be too short after a wash. I wear Warehouse 800 in size 34.

Thanks

Size 34

after some wear

waist: 35,5" (worn with belt)

fr: 11"

br: 16"

thigh: 13,25"

knee: 9,2"

leg opening: 7,95"

inseam: 33,375"

you can find a lot more info on the 400T in the UES contest thread

edit: pre soak

waist: 36
fr: 11,5
br: 15,75
thigh: 13,75
knee: 9,625
leg opening: 8,375
inseam: 35,25 

post 1st soak

waist: 34,25

fr: 11
br: 15,125
thigh: 13
knee: 9,25
leg opening: 8
inseam: 33,625 

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

These are my measurements for a size 33. You should be able to figure it out now:

After the first initial soak:

Waist:           16.6 inch

Front rise:     10.5 inch
Back rise:     14.5 inch
Upper thigh: 12.9 inch
Knee:            9.2 inch

Hem:             7.9 inch

Inseam:         33.5

A few days after the first soak I did another soak to get more shrink out and this was the result:

Waist:            16,6 (same)
Front rise:     10,5 (same)

Back rise:      14,5 (same)

Upper thigh:  12,6 (- 0.3'')
Knee:             9,1 (- 0.1'')

Hem:              7,65 (- 0,25'')

3 months and a few washes later the measurements were:

Waist:            17,5
Front rise:      10,7

Back rise:      15,7

Upper thigh:  12,7
Knee:             9,2

Hem:              7,8

And b_F is right, there is more info on the contest thread :)

Thanks for the updates guys, great stuff. The size 33's after 3 months look about perfect for me!

I'm quite surprised to see that the back rise stretches up to an inch. Good for me though as I can't stand low rises.  

I will get some more wear out of my Warehouse 800's and then I think I will buy these.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Darn you Max!

Good to hear the UES denim stretches out well.

I'll throw in two cents about UES' other clothing--from what I can tell, it's just as expertly made as their jeans! I picked up one of their long-sleeve thermal tees a couple of months ago and it's spectacular. Nicely priced too!

Thanks all. They felt pretty awesome in their raw state, however could definitely do with some shrinkage certain areas - and less so in others... I like the rise as is, but as others have mentioned before it will stretch out. 

The thighs actually felt reasonably spacious, and the post soak measurements seem to be right for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 2p on the 400t is that the mid thigh to knee (on my size 32) could be a little wider, they fit fine when I put them on in the morning but after they've been wrapped around my legs for a few hours in work they feel slightly constricting. Oh and half an inch more rise and they'd be a classic as they're top notch in every other way.