UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

quality-1.jpg

Hey all,

Welcome to UES Denim,

We are a Japan based raw denim maker.

Our brand name “UES†derives from “waste†in English. Japanese people often reuse old clothes as dust cloths to extend these usages and call it “UES†since early times. We keep on making our products in the hope that you will use our products until the end of its life. Neither throwing them away nor, keeping them in the closet without being fully-used.

Browsing our website so that you may get a better understanding of our concept and products.

Feel free to ask any questions here or contact us at [email protected]

400S.jpg

400S NON WASH

400S_4years.jpg

400S 4YRS IN UESD

Edited by ShAraLeEe

• 3 months later...

Hi,I would like to introduce our Denim Cap .

UES denim cap have a high rating in Japan.

The brim of the cap uses a hard core in order to keep your favorite shape.

The picture shows difference between two years old and new one.

There are twelve different kinds of wappens , you can check out more about our Denim Cap below.

http://ues.shop.japaneseselvagejeans.com/index_en_jpy_20.html

http://www.japaneseselvagejeans.com/rainbowcounty/special/82dc-features/82dc-features-en.html

US_Navy_zpsfe7e5a54.jpg

great stuff that you guys have been doing, im looking to pick up the mini helmet bag in a bit and probably a pair of pants early next year.

can you kindly furnish more information about the difference between the denim on the 400-R and the B401-XX?

thanks!

Both are made by Zimbabwe cotton but 400R is a little bit heavier, the weight is 14.9oz while B401-XX is 13.7oz.

B401-XX have a high rise while 400R have a middle rise .The patch are also different too.

Since UES B401 series are no longer produced, so I suggest you to try a pairs of 400R. I attached an unwashed 400R photo for your reference.

400r_00_zpsa54562ce.jpg

400r_01_zps02c7488f.jpg

400r_02_zps5bf830ab.jpg

400r_03_zpsa050283f.jpg

400r_04_zps2d40d27c.jpg

400r_08_zps331fda5c.jpg

thank you for the information, the construction does look top notch and denim also looks real nice, but like many others the rise is just a bit too low for my liking. can't deal with low rise these days anymore. would be nice if you guys still made the B401-XX with the 400R denim and detailing... it looks great!

having said that, i am still looking forward to picking up something from your store. happy holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for the information, the construction does look top notch and denim also looks real nice, but like many others the rise is just a bit too low for my liking. can't deal with low rise these days anymore. would be nice if you guys still made the B401-XX with the 400R denim and detailing... it looks great!

having said that, i am still looking forward to picking up something from your store. happy holidays!

The B401-XX with the 400R denim sounds good. Thank you so much for your suggestions.

This waist bag is very handy for cycling or town walking with empty-handed. Zippers which are equipped on top and front sides made opening and closing easier to use. The picture shows difference between three years old and new one. Color fading of pucker is impressive. And also touch became soft.

556903_514129905277496_1695475916_n_zps3d0ab09b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I would like to introduce the Boston bag.

Boston bag is very popular for convenience and UES style design. There are many pockets on the outside, and red selvage lines are arranged at the both sides of a zipper.Our customer brought this to repair. Warp in the fabric, puckering around handles and edge of pockets, many parts got fading. It’s so cool. We appreciate he loves it for long time.

bostonbag_zpsd86eb340.jpg

http://ues.shop.japaneseselvagejeans.com/goods.php?tsuka_conv=JPY&goods_id=39&lang_id=en

I would be all over a pair of the 400R if it was not for the low rise. A shame as the cotton thread is a divine colour.

Our measurement is different from other denim’s brand.

Below is the page of our measurement guide.

http://www.japaneseselvagejeans.com/rainbowcounty/size/size-en.html

We measure the length and the inseam and the rise is equal to

Length- Inseam= Rise

So, If we lay the jeans out flat and measure from crotch seam to top of jeans with top button fastened,

the front rise should be +around 3cm.

• 3 weeks later...

^ And if so, could it have a front rise above 10" please?

Another question: in Lightning's Denim Book, your member of staff is wearing what looks like a UES type III jacket with incredible contrasted fading. Any plans to bring this jacket back?

Hi, the rise of the new model will be much higher than the current one. :)

UES type III jacket? Is it the one you mentioned? http://ues.co.jp/rainbowcounty/901151_r.html

Hi everyone ,we are glad to tell you that the English version of UES Denim Book are available now. You can find out some pictures of fading sample ,customer’s comments and also our brand’s concept. For the first 10 people who are interested in getting it ,please feel free to mail me at [email protected] , write down your name , email and shipping address ,we will ship you a denim book for free. Thank you very much. :D

denim_book_zps12001dcc.jpg