cheapmuthafukr

the current state of superfuture forums: discussion thread.

superfuture is dead but ddml is convinced it'll be "born again" with "new blood" but wtf does he know he's a pedophile lmao?

you would never say that to pablo picasso

despite updates throughout the years, from a tech standpoint sufu forums still feels like its stuck in 2006

RIP 

i mean look its bad enough that im considering going on reddit to get rid of all the jawnz i still need to unload

i mean look its bad enough that im considering going on reddit to get rid of all the jawnz i still need to unload

grailed/stylefourm, or ebay

Took me 5 long awkward years to be able to participate in superswap and now its dead. 

The Internet killed The Internet 

what's going to change? what can the mods do? will navel gazing stimulate the community? no

it's pathetic, it's dead but you're still here telling us it's dying. what? even if you cared about the community, you're turning away lurkers and noobs with this doomsday bollocks.

so what's being achieved? you get to say you called it and hop on the bandwagon (which actually left a couple of years ago)

if you have content, post it. if you don't, then.. err don't. lamenting the fact that the glory days are over is bizarre.

if you have content, post it.

hey m8 i tried this it's not working please advise