Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

i didn't peep your profile, it shows how many posts you have right below your avatar. you're not nearly important enough for me to strain the muscles in my finger to click on your profile and you smell like shit

(ps your raw denim prob have wack fades and you prob dry them in a drier hahahahahahahahh noob)

son, you got it all wrong -- it's the shit you talk, makes you have dog breath. good luck!

yeah all because i posted a pair of shoes that don't have a 3 inch heel and the brand name doesn't have the word "iron" in it

No because you posted a pair of trainers that look good new and worse with wear. The complete opposite of the theme of the thread.

You treated this thread like supertrash, which was clearly created for a reason which then became very popular. I love supertrash.

Superdenim exists through sharing knowledge, inspiration and generally constructive posting.

Edited by Lukenstein

You treated this thread like supertrash, which was clearly created for a reason which then became very popular. I love supertrash.

Superdenim exists through sharing knowledge, inspiration and generally constructive posting.

hey you fuckin scumbag tell me how posting a pic of aged sneakers in the aged shoes thread is more "supertrash" than if i posted a pair of fuckin vibergs or some other ugly shit? i also love supertrash but i love superdenim the same because i'm not a fuckin racist

hey you fuckin scumbag tell me how posting a pic of aged sneakers... 

it's not what you posted, it's your attitude that's unwelcome. 

hello racist #65; idk what attitude you're referring to... right after i posted before and after pics of my sneakers, a denim person made a segregational remark towards me so i'm not entirely sure if i'm unwelcome because of my attitude or because you're all just fuckin racist scumbags

god bless

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...