Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

Yeah! there's a lot to find there from what I hear. Only moved to London recently but I'm getting a metal detector to go treasure hunting there. Seems like a fun way to earn back my boots : )

Nothing like a bit of mudlarking to supplement your income. With that kind of mud, I'd likely go with a Wellie type boot.

One of my hobbies is Airgun shooting and for years I had access to a local dairy farm to help with pest removal (starling, sparrow, pigeon, groundhog, etc.). After one wrong turn into ankle deep cow crap, I invested in a pair of knee high rubber boots. I never did get the smell out of those leather hiking boots.

Good luck with the treasure hunting!

Thanks mate! Hope those weren't good hiking boots?

Haha cool, I love that too! (Modified Weirauch HW97K here)

Used to shoot wood pigeons and rats at my old place and BBQ them (well, not the rats) with my housemates.

Not much shooting here though, different type of hunting now.

Sagara Capital VIII

11363145615_babf3c6f27_z.jpg

*note : in the real life its not that shiny,maybe just an effect from a direct sunlight

this shoe is on point.

--

anyone have fit pics on the new padmore & barnes models? specifically the p500 sport shoe or wallabee lights? lots of stock pictures floating around, but haven't been able to find any of the real thang.

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...