Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

They're nice, RDT is great but personally I like the original black iteration better  A question of pure taste though. It's cool that they stock them in a 12.

I really hope they'll restock the natural or burgundy Casper's in sz 10 (and the brown Coupen as well) :ph34r2:

@Ar_thor the thing I prefer about the normal black Coupen is the natural midsole compared to the all black on the horsehide version.
Based on those photos the horsehide has a bit of a tea-core base to it which should be nice with some wear.
Wish I could order them directly instead of through a proxy, might try to ask.

Good to know! I sent them an email through their contact page this morning. Last time I reached out to them was to ask about ordering size 12, but never heard back. Fingers crossed. No customs issues in the US since it’s under $800.

So I heard back from RDT, you can purchase directly from them. However with EMS still not shipping the the US they're shipping via Yamato Transport.
Sounds like they hand over to UPS for international delivery and the price is the same as EMS. I'll likely place the order for these this week.

14 hours ago, shredwin_206 said:

gVzepAN.jpgojkIsEj.jpg

sorry @MJF9 I work construction so my boots take a beating. They’re being neglected again. Haha 

This is is all manner of wrong mate

I've just spent ages wiping my screen to no avail... and now I see you're using work boots for actual work :P

3 minutes ago, Duke Mantee said:

Straight from RDT?

Yes sir. I emailed them and they said they'll ship via Yamato Post to the US (should handover to UPS I think).
PayPal checkout was easy but in Japanese, so just used a translation app.

I love my RDTs, but I have to admit some disappointment in how the stitching on the vamps began to come loose pretty quickly.  They have held together, and I don't wear them all that often, but still an unexpected breakdown.

Selling my trio, 200 euro each, 500 for the trio. Plus shipping from Holland All us 11.

In the left, lofgrens resoled by brass, middle ,attractions resoled by brass, on the right , natural Latigo by brass/clinch

More info/ pictures on request

thanks

boots sold

DF9F7B14-9110-4C55-834A-0D1093C6666D.jpeg

39E78AD9-BD58-4A3A-ACC0-5EC79BB382A9.jpeg

3C3DA8AF-DEB3-4429-8A4F-BD3D97B39ACF.jpeg

03D1434E-6329-4E95-83A6-43D0C394188A.jpeg

Edited by smoothsailor