Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

What's the best place to sell some boots online? 

I have a pair of yuketen Maine guide boots (the quilt version) that are collecting dust in my closet. Us7,5 E width if anyone is interested.

I like them but never wore them so I think it's better to just sell them.

IMG_20200623_220650.jpg

Custom Wesco® Chukka Boots 

We are excited to announce we will now be taking pre-orders for Chukka boots from Wesco®. Exclusive to Iron Heart until September 1st.

Many moons ago we suggested to Chris at Wesco® that he do a Chukka Boot. Whilst the idea intrigued him, he was reluctant to get onto the Chukka bandwagon. Wind forward till 2 weeks ago, during a video call with Alex and Giles, he showed us early prototypes, saying that he thought they were sufficiently different from others on the market for Wesco to start making them.

Multiple options will be available on our custom product page. Once you have paid your deposit, we will send you full custom options to select and then we will be in touch with a final price for the build and a lead time for production.

4F0846B7-16B8-4106-A3F3-A72F8F9E8ECB.jpeg

4 hours ago, mlwdp said:

Custom Wesco® Chukka Boots 

We are excited to announce we will now be taking pre-orders for Chukka boots from Wesco®. Exclusive to Iron Heart until September 1st.

Many moons ago we suggested to Chris at Wesco® that he do a Chukka Boot. Whilst the idea intrigued him, he was reluctant to get onto the Chukka bandwagon. Wind forward till 2 weeks ago, during a video call with Alex and Giles, he showed us early prototypes, saying that he thought they were sufficiently different from others on the market for Wesco to start making them.

Multiple options will be available on our custom product page. Once you have paid your deposit, we will send you full custom options to select and then we will be in touch with a final price for the build and a lead time for production.

4F0846B7-16B8-4106-A3F3-A72F8F9E8ECB.jpeg

I reckon that the bison chukkas are the ugliest shoe on this page!

I think the shape looks a bit shite to be honest. I'd prefer Lofgrens, RDT or something like that if that's the type of shoe you're going for.

It's pretty nice that IH can take care of custom orders now though. At times I've considered getting a pair of custom Wescos but it always felt like a bit of a hassle from overseas.

32 minutes ago, volvo240thebest said:

I reckon that the bison chukkas are the ugliest shoe on this page!

remind me a wee bit of these white's offering... 

'northwest oxford red dog' [not chukka, I know, but as mr man bulbous...]

image.thumb.png.4f11ee4ce769a7824ae01a9eea0705f3.png

I am just staring at these Russell Moccasin knockabout boots... a strange 2 tone combination of bespoke loafer, shirt roper boot, almost Chelsea boot and water resistance moc construction ...

Edited by bartlebyyphonics

1 hour ago, bartlebyyphonics said:

remind me a wee bit of these white's offering... 

'northwest oxford red dog' [not chukka, I know, but as mr man bulbous...]

image.thumb.png.4f11ee4ce769a7824ae01a9eea0705f3.png

mmh to me the White's LTT oxford are a big YES those chukkas are a big NO NO NO :D