Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

Sorry to veer off topic...

here are my RDTs after maybe like 7-8 wears? Haven’t been able to wear them much due to the partial lockdown situation here. They have definitely become darker, and the grains on the leather are becoming more obvious.

BFCB56DC-CC6B-471E-A043-2E6D6650D4DE.jpeg

28509E94-CB47-49E4-9705-9B87000C8A2A.jpeg

19 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I don't use/need a boot jack for my engineers. The one pair that I had that was extremely difficult to get on was also just too small so they were sold.

Before you posted this, I figured you were using Clinch’s boot jack.

6A4894B0-ACDC-4BAF-81BA-DD62A22F0F98.jpeg

Chippewas after 3 years or so of regular wear. It’s a shame they discontinued these. They were affordable, looked good (to my eyes), and were hardwearing.  Not fancy, but got the job done.  I wore my last pair for over ten years, and had to get these replacements on the ebay. Still a few floating around, but starting to dry up.

346B2B84-80AF-4F14-A1CE-EBC714B0775E.jpeg

Edited by tod

Yeah, I run Chippewa almost exclusively. I was recently told by Schott folks that the entire Original Chippewa (MIA premium collection) was scrapped. It's a shame. I guess it's Red Wing Heritage for me from here. No offense to the $700+ crowd, but it isn't for me. These White's are also on my list though:

amax350-cc.jpg

5 hours ago, Jared_Lee said:

Yeah, I run Chippewa almost exclusively. I was recently told by Schott folks that the entire Original Chippewa (MIA premium collection) was scrapped. It's a shame. I guess it's Red Wing Heritage for me from here. No offense to the $700+ crowd, but it isn't for me. These White's are also on my list though:

amax350-cc.jpg

Yes, I've been tempted by these 4Q collabs as well.  But ultimately I'm a toecap guy.