Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

On 2/17/2020 at 12:22 AM, Geeman said:

Not for me, like you say the shaft collapses and I think they are going to look worse as time goes on.

I’m not having the collapse: I am finding them comfortable and easy on/off. I do prefer the black, which looks more dark brown in real life. 

I do think they will look better with age :)

D360710D-A819-4E7F-8ED8-2A00467DD29F.jpeg

12 hours ago, wmb said:

I’m not having the collapse: I am finding them comfortable and easy on/off. I do prefer the black, which looks more dark brown in real life. 

I do think they will look better with age :)

D360710D-A819-4E7F-8ED8-2A00467DD29F.jpeg

The weird creasing I  the tongue area would suggest otherwise.

The toe box looks great. 

If you like them it's fine. 

Here’s some content for you @edmond ;)

45EB294D-A629-4FB2-91EC-DA424FB9AEB3.thumb.jpeg.b66ba54f81159e57781ad8c1b4b45b14.jpeg

Lofgren combat boots at a year-ish. Leather is pretty, they’re comfortable, they’re made very well. But if you’re on the fence about buying a pair I’d say you should weigh your options a little more.

They’re great boots, promise I’m not trying to be a hater, just think they’re a tad bit hyped up. 

Edited by scooby
formatting

Are you running into any issues with your laces? I’ve had my pair since November, about to go through my second pair of laces due to the speed hooks seeming to shred them up. Probably will try to find some waxed laces this time around. 

1 minute ago, Broark said:

Are you running into any issues with your laces? I’ve had my pair since November, about to go through my second pair of laces due to the speed hooks seeming to shred them up. Probably will try to find some waxed laces this time around. 

Lol man, I almost included that in my post. The original laces are trash-tier. The ones pictured are waxed :)

I went through the first pair of laces fast, two months in? Grabbed two more pairs of laces and it was the same story. 

I won't compare the quality of laces between boots because I feel like that's a bit too nit picky, but a pair of $820 boots should at least come included with an extra pair of laces.

I'd like to see someone post about their JL boots having some type of construction failure. Hasn't happened yet... Eyelets breaking laces doesn't count, that happens with every boots vs cheap laces. 

I was asking how much the 2 tone jacket was shipped and he said if i Take it  hell give me a discount or something i didnt commit on buying it i just asked how much is it shipped to me and he said im banned from

buying shit from

his store.