Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

4 hours ago, knucks said:

I’ve got these en route..excited..haven’t worn boots in a whileRedWing_8845Pecos_CigarRitan_3_2000x.jpg

hope they fit..and fit under my left field atlas jeans

They will but they have a large opening at the top. So you’ll see the outline of them under your jeans. 

2 minutes ago, ecsong187 said:

They will but they have a large opening at the top. So you’ll see the outline of them under your jeans. 

Hopefully manageable! I haven't seen many photos of them..if it looks similar to this, i dont mind

b247bd231910350f6f609f392455479f.jpg

Edited by knucks

I have to say that I am extremely glad I got my Clinch boots when I did. The prices have gone up a lot since I ordered mine directly. I'm not saying they aren't worth the current prices, but I am glad I didn't have to spend that much to get mine. That said, I do believe they're the best engineers around, though you could argue Role Club as well.

13 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

I have to say that I am extremely glad I got my Clinch boots when I did. The prices have gone up a lot since I ordered mine directly. I'm not saying they aren't worth the current prices, but I am glad I didn't have to spend that much to get mine. That said, I do believe they're the best engineers around, though you could argue Role Club as well.

What did you pay? If memory serves me they were expensive but not $1950