Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

On 3/16/2019 at 10:14 AM, Aries said:

A last, loving pic of my Lofgren natural CXLs before I sell them I think. Worn sparingly over the year I've owned, they're great for length by the width is too much for my narrow feet. I just don't think the Lofgren last will ever fit me quite right :(.

IMG_8186 copy.jpg

maybe its the boots thats funky eh? not the fit .. hahahahaha good luck with the sale man!

4 hours ago, edmond said:

Boss wesco

BE54FC50-9FB9-4A78-A180-D88E3C494A4E.jpeg

Black tie or regular leather?  Do you have the half sole 430 on them or regular half sole?

You ride in them?

Edited by mlwdp

20 hours ago, mlwdp said:

Black tie or regular leather?  Do you have the half sole 430 on them or regular half sole?

You ride in them?

Whats up yeah i use to ride

regular cowhide

705 halfsoles

these are super comfy i roll in them not wAlk

^ It is possible to resole them. They have a goodyear welt. And the visvim website also mentioned it. They will for sure be getting a resole come June; I've worn these things down.

10 hours ago, dudewuttheheck said:

Why does Nicks think its OK to post such atrocious stitch work to the public? 

I lol'd at the brown engineers in the second pic.  I have no idea what they were trying to do with that one.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:19 AM, mlwdp said:

I've never seen anybody try to resole Visvims.  Is that even possible?  Just curious.

the normal vibram soles are pretty straight forward to resole. not too sure about the TPU unit at the rear. as for the visvim specific vibram folk sole on some, i believe you have to go back to visvim for it.

e4H5p2L.jpg

whites smokejumoers after about one year working construction. 

Sadly recently they got in a fight with sharp rebar causing the deep cut on the toe. Not all the way through luckily. 

Been wearing heavy work boots a lot lately (Wesco) and thought I deserved a pair of pretty boy boots for the weekends. Some good year welted Truman’s are what I went with :D 

D5F95A61-0D27-4D70-95B3-26C5799C8564.thumb.jpeg.7b00f1ebf3acd6c44f034c271814d306.jpeg

Sold two pairs of my Lofgren boots after finally deciding that I just wasn’t into them. Hoping these fill that void