Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

20 hours ago, PizzaCrust said:

here are some Hathorn Rainier Oxfords from White's Boots in brown roughout

UZmohGC.jpg

YYAAU8C.jpg

I'm between a 10 and 10.5 Brannock ... these oxfords are a size 10 and they're a bit loose on me

I put them up for sale in the Supermarket today:

https://supertalk.superfuture.com/topic/160735-fs-whites-boots-size-10-d-brown-roughout-oxford/

For a minute I thought those were Santa Rosas'.  They look great though.

2 hours ago, goodrain said:

PF Flyers came out with some new sneakers that look a lot like the Superdenim exclusive ones from a few years back. Obviously not the same quality but not bad for $70.(free shipping at Zappos) 

https://www.heddels.com/2017/01/pf-flyers-all-american-hi-sneakers/

Pretty foul that the "All American Hi" is not in fact made in the US.

I really want to buy a new pair of boots in waxed flesh. it looks faboulous. It can't be Viberg or Truman as I don't like the pointy shape and my feet are WIDE so I'll need to sort this out elsewhere... I wanted to order a pair of engineer boots in that leather from Eddie but I think his MTO engineer boot mission to Mars won't land anywhere unfortunately.

According to a rep from white's who contributes to their styleforum thread, they are going over some waxed flesh samples from horween currently, which should be available to use in the not too distant future! Very tempted to do a semi-dress or bounty hunter with some of that

I would love a pair of natural waxed flesh Whites oxfords like the ones PizzaCrust is trying to sell at the top of the page.

Been wanting a pair of casual oxfords like that for awhile just haven't jumped on them yet. Thinking either Whites or Nicks. I would get some Vibergs but they never seem to make any for the western market like the Whites at the top of the page anymore. Some Japanese websites have them but they don't stock sizes big enough for my feet. <_<

On 2/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, Broark said:

I would love a pair of natural waxed flesh Whites oxfords like the ones PizzaCrust is trying to sell at the top of the page.

Been wanting a pair of casual oxfords like that for awhile just haven't jumped on them yet. Thinking either Whites or Nicks. I would get some Vibergs but they never seem to make any for the western market like the Whites at the top of the page anymore. Some Japanese websites have them but they don't stock sizes big enough for my feet. <_<

Doesn't Viberg have something exactly like that in stock right now?

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...