Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

to each his own, but if I was ever to pay Viberg prices, they damn well better be perfect. beautiful boots nonetheless Finn.

trust me, if I had bought these from viberg directly, they wouldn't be on my feet now. buying such a boot/make up, with the horsehide leater, the factory price should be like 1000USD+ ! just saw the same boot (same specs but different leather. icy mocha cxl) retails for 1000USD here in germany, so my horsehide version should go for ~1300USD+ overhere...

and skurlanski is right. bought them from a forum-member...not for 60% less, but still for a price, that was way too good to pass on...even though the right boot has a little crooked stitching going on (which really doesn't bother me at all!).

Looks to be the Barbour x To Ki To, as worn by Bond in Skyfall

I thought that for a second, wasn't 100% though. Definitely a good combo with the veldtschoen boots...

Loved the look of the jacket in the film and almost pre-ordered it on a restock but then decided I didn't need another wax jacket to add to the collection :D

Looking good, riff,what's the jacket? And the pleasure was all mine!

Cheers CTB - yup, skurlandski got it right...

Looks to be the Barbour x To Ki To, as worn by Bond in Skyfall

i'll never forgive Riff for showing me that barbour jacket; now i'm chasing that (currently overpriced) jacket

Sorry bro - it was a real shock to see how much the price jumped from when I purchased mine. About the only place I see them now is on Ebay...

If you do find one, be careful with the sizing - they are a very slim fit - I'd say go up a full size from your regular US size if you want to be able to put even a light sweater underneath... Mine is a medium and tight as fuck

riff; whats your chest size? Looking at regular Barbour stuff it seems I might need a XS (36" chest). I think I need to search for a size small?

I don't have such prestigious boots as everyone else in here, but my Red Wings have lasted me the last 2 years.. still going strong!

Btw, wherever you are Riff... what camera you using these days? Still on the MKII? Or did you upgrade to the MKIII?

p1564851590-4.jpg

p1564852184-4.jpg

p1564852204-4.jpg

starting to break them in...

bild226o.jpg

theseare not beautiful...they´re beyond that. everything from the laces, to the upward toe to the HH-leather is sick.

simply stunning!

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...