supertalk6
djrajio

Recent Purchases. . . 2012

frankly speaking I'm blind bout audio gadget, bought this headphone just because I lost my original iphone headset :P

and yea, seems like I'm the victim of beats' marketing :D

but thanks for the advice, still have 1 week to decide whether to return it and buy something else

deaf. breh, you're deaf.

Bought a headphone definitely shows that I can hear clearly, BREH

lol i think he's telling you that it's "deaf bout audio", not "blind bout audio".

i'm looking to get a decent pair of over-ear headphones for listening to lossless digital/vinyl...

are the grado's a good bet? only going for entry-level so cheaper the better. much appreciable difference between the 60i and the 80i?

also is a headphone amplifier necessary for everyday use?

...once they break in ...

break in? didn't know headphones needed breaking in :/

Edited by philosophiliac

how are they? I wanted a pair.

Ive been waiting for them for a while as well, but when I saw them in person at undftd they were really underwhelming to say the least. they feel and look like really cheap carpeting that has aged through use

Especially sucks since I really liked the more subtle/neutral colorway this season as opposed to their summer iterations.

you don't need an amplifier for grados (unless you're going for the higher-end models). sr-60is are a great entry-level headphones.

check out the headphone thread - good info there.

thanks man, i xposted over there originally. think i might move on the grados...

lanvingreyblack.jpg

dark grey laces or silvery grey laces??

Considering it's almost half the insane rent on my NYC West Village apartment, maybe I should just return it and put it in my retirement savings. So decide for me -- keep? go? black? grey?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By sadsavage
      Yo I'm new here. I like fashion alot. Why am I writing this? Does anybody use this? Is anybody going to reply? Am I fucking lonely? Yeah anyways whats up. Who are you
    • By sloovie

View Advert Naked & Famous x Big John x Rockin' Jelly Bean ruri denim 29 super skinny guy
      Made in Japan by Big John in N&F fit super skinny guy.
      Denim is Big John's ruri (lapis lazuli), bright mid-blue, sanforized. Striking. Artwork by Rockin' Jelly Bean. New with tags and unworn.   Size on label is 29, waist circumference measures 30 inch (15 flat). Inseam measures 34 inch. Leg opening circumference measures 13 inch (6.5 flat). Front rise measures 9.5 inch.   Ordered from Blue & Cream, but too tight for me. Turns out they don't accept returns from international customers. Bummer.   PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (cost depends on your location; I'm from The Netherlands). Advertiser sloovie Date 08/04/2017 Price $140.00 Category denim  
    • By sloovie
      Made in Japan by Big John in N&F fit super skinny guy.
      Denim is Big John's ruri (lapis lazuli), bright mid-blue, sanforized. Striking. Artwork by Rockin' Jelly Bean. New with tags and unworn.   Size on label is 29, waist circumference measures 30 inch (15 flat). Inseam measures 34 inch. Leg opening circumference measures 13 inch (6.5 flat). Front rise measures 9.5 inch.   Ordered from Blue & Cream, but too tight for me. Turns out they don't accept returns from international customers. Bummer.   PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (cost depends on your location; I'm from The Netherlands).
    • By wahwho11
      is that "fuck you bitch" thing a phone?
    • By General Dread

Presenting this brand-new (never worn) beautifully crafted A Bathing Ape / BAPE x The Real Magee collaboration Donegal tweed cap ... Peaky Blinders style! Complete with traditional BAPE tag on the back of the cap.

I purchased this cap from the BAPE store in Harajuku, Tokyo when I was there in December 2011. I've never wore it, it's been in a protective box ever since purchase. It's condition is as the day I purchased it.  

It ships with no tags because it didn't come with any tags.

https://bape.com/index/

https://www.magee1866.com/en/gb/Home.aspx 

Please note I only ship within the UK. I do not accept returns or offer refunds. All sales are final. 

Price £95 including shipping. Payment via PayPal.