Recent Purchases. . . 2012

djrajio

how's the fit on the MA-1? I was thinking of getting a surplus MA-1 but the volume on it looks pretty ridiculous.

Edited by wild bill
stop quoting pictures

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/lad-musician-military-jacket-/00/s/NzIwWDk2MA==/$(KGrHqJ,!roFCWh8u-6KBQu!prJFlg~~60_57.JPG

just copped this lad musician fishtail parka off ebay for $55 shipped (!!!) can anyone help me id it? i believe it's from SS09 "DJ" but i'm no expert on lad collections.

edit: the seller apparently bought it off a friend in 2010 for $85--he's never heard of the label :biggrin:

you lucky bastard. I've been searching ebay for days for some lad shit and this never popped up.

Edited by wild bill
stop quoting pictures

you lucky bastard. I've been searching ebay for days for some lad shit and this never popped up.

He might have misspelled it in his listing. I once got a "Stephen" Schneider shirt in mint condition for like $27 shipped for this reason.

it actually just popped up yesterday, with a starting bid of $9.99 lol. i've been scouring for anything in size 42 for as long as i can remember. those two shirts from aw09 "black painting" are the newest items to appear in quite some time (snatch those shits up if you're a size 44 in lad!). no misspelling or anything, this particular seller just had no idea what he had on his hands :P

edit: lol

Edited by Denpatou

not quite a purchase but after my module i had a lot of extra fabric so i decided to copy the dior homme ss12 cropped pants. with frayed edges and the ring button fastener. came out pretty alright.

ill post a fit soon, been busy with stuff.

444b7e6bd960f15b44d0722b215481e0bb91b20e_m.jpg

RIMG0485.jpg

RIMG0488.jpg

why does this have so many negs it's not a real person guys

hmm, i still haven't watched twin peaks. neg me.

maybe i'll put some time aside during winter break--or i'll just watch kawaii anime.

Edited by wahwho11