Recent Purchases. . . 2012

djrajio

135 shipped is way to much for those

too*, but I get what you're saying. The camera phone makes them appear worse than they are, I think. They're definitely a project but we'll see what happens after they're cleaned and fixed up. Thanks for your input.

Seconded. You can get basically new Trickers for $180-220 if you pay attention.

Oh, and I impulse bought these... Probably won't ever wear them.

I guess I'm not trying hard enough - where at usually? But yeah, I'd rather have overpaid for my beat up Tricker's than impulsively buy those things. Hope things work out with you as well.

Edited by FunkYouUP

too*, but I get what you're saying. The camera phone makes them appear worse than they are, I think. They're definitely a project but we'll see what happens after they're cleaned and fixed up. Thanks for your input.

Unless your whole wardrobe relies on a clean/crisp aesthetic, I don't see the problem. They look fine to me for whatever that's worth. To be honest, not everyone has jungle size feet to buy things marked down a ton. Edited by Desi

What is the name and brand of that jacket? I need that in my life!

its a folk rainmac

iono if they've improved quality/construction after all these seasons making it, but I had the same jacket when it first came out like a year ago. anyways, it looks way better in picture than in real life.