Recent Purchases. . . 2012

djrajio

Yes it is. Been wanting it since. The people demanded it because it was only meant for the US team. I saw the Analog jeans pants and didn't like them as much. They look too raw denim like and not that much detail.

I only like Burton's jackets, pants are pretty bland.

I just negged you because I felt raped after looking at this :

New board pants to go with my jacket. Been waiting for these since the 2010 Olympics.

20121023_212252.jpg

Edited by Dropt

get the grado sr-60's and be done with it. No noise cancellation but they're so cheap and once they break in ...fuuuuck. listen to a cd / hifi or some lossless audio format and you'll hear all sorts of shit you never knew was there. and as a +bonus you won't be victim to some celeb endorsed marketing bullshit

frankly speaking I'm blind bout audio gadget, bought this headphone just because I lost my original iphone headset :P

and yea, seems like I'm the victim of beats' marketing :D

but thanks for the advice, still have 1 week to decide whether to return it and buy something else

Edited by Satya

get the grado sr-60's and be done with it.

wearing these as we speak... sound quality is best i've heard for the price. only complaint is that they're pretty bulky (they can look awkward on some heads) and the cable is very long. the length of the cable is useful in some cases, but isn't the best if you're trying to be active while wearing them. just my observation

frankly speaking I'm blind bout audio gadget, bought this headphone just because I lost my original iphone headset :P

and yea, seems like I'm the victim of beats' marketing :D

but thanks for the advice, still have 1 week to decide whether to return it and buy something else

deaf. breh, you're deaf.