Recent Purchases. . . 2012

djrajio

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

New 21oz Kurabo Dark Indigo jeans - when broken in will be my best jeans ever!!

Black leather biker jacket

4 winter shirts

Black boots for impending English winter.

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

Yesterday I bought:

Serfontaine drainpipe indigo jeans with zips up the sides in sz 22"

Lilac summery watch - but will change to navy blue strap for winter(ordered with 4 week delay)

Btw I have started posting on other forums but I like this one too and there's no law against posting as I haven't done any harm to anybody...

IQ :)

Edited by INDIGO QUEEN

Picked it up at suspension point. they got measurements and fit photos...will not be receiving mine yet. fwiw i went with a size V

Should be a nice coat for 'frisco

saw the coat in your tumblr^ and i will tell you that i was told the coat fits a lot slimmer than normal SS i.e. knits...go by your shoulder measurements. it is more structured for a lack of a better word tailored than the other jackets like the alpaca coat. you do not want it to drape with creases but instead have the lines fall smoothly.

Edited by gettoasty

^lol @ tumblr s/o

yeah I saw the measurements/fitpix of the du on suspension point but i wanted to see it on somebody else too.

never tried on a schneider piece before so I wouldn't know anything about the sizing, but I'm probably gonna cop the size 3 since the measurements of sweaters always seemed too big for me. thanks bruh