measurements on 21cm Diors? (sz 30 or 31)

mike lowrey

anyone who has these could you please measure the waist across? I'd also need to know if the measurement is from a new pair or a worn (=stretched) pair.

I usually wear 32 and got that in the Diors, but they are too big and now I'm wondering if I should get 31 or even 30.

I tried searching but couldn't find any specific info.. any help is appreciated!

Guest Fade to Black

I was in your position once - i am used to wearing a 32 on most jeans (recent measurements indicate my waist is exactly 31.5 inches) - so i bought some dior jeans in 32 they're a bit big unless i wear a belt.

I say go with a 31, the 30 will be suffocating in the legs...some say that is the best way to buy jeans, as they will stretch to fit more comfortably, kind of like what a 31 feels like when you first try it on...however i don't think this is guaranteed (the legs on the 30 are REALLY fucking tight) and just to be safe get a 31. They might be a bit loose with repeated wear - just wear a belt and let them hang lower, that's the way i think DH jeans should be worn anyway.

Guest Fade to Black

Yeah it sounds like we're roughly the same body size, i say go for the 31s...they're still a slim cut jean no doubt. The 30s are circulation cutting, and while some like that look I don't think the Dior jeans were cut to be worn that way, esp. the 21 cms.

• 1 month later...

I've just picked up a pair of 19cm in a 30", and they're snug as a bug in a rug. I'm a 30" for Acne Mics and Nudie Slims, so think I got the right size, just about do them up.

Although I did catch a glimpse of my arse in a changing room y'day (first day wearing them) and almost fainted cos my arse looks really weird in them, so I hope that'll change soon!