WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

disagree. i like that fit bc i like alexsades consistency, that fit isn't impressive just bc of the pic, but bc i can imagine this in context of all his other stuff, and imo its really dope

my fav alexade fit tho is the cheap ass suit with the cdg(or ann?) long backed shirt and the doma creepers

disagree. i like that fit bc i like alexsades consistency, that fit isn't impressive just bc of the pic, but bc i can imagine this in context of all his other stuff, and imo its really dope

my fav alexade fit tho is the cheap ass suit with the cdg(or ann?) long backed shirt and the doma creepers

You, I at least believe would enjoy it regardless of Junya putting it out because you think obliquely (and let's face it, a little weirdly) about many things. I'd wager that 99% of the rest wouldn't care if Junya hadn't released them. The rest of you jackasses +repping it should never go to the Midwest or you'll have to change your pants every time you pass by a farmhouse and see 55 year old farmers wearing overalls and a button down with boots. Or you will if you take a blurry cameraphone picture from the speeding car you're in and upload it to your computer later.

Look here manute, if you are going to decide to post an outfit on sufu, no matter how horrible or how much of a "sartorial abomination" your outfit actually is are you under any circumstance allowed to just remove your picture. You must understand that this isn't hypebeast or ISS, but superfuture and you will get negged to shit if you dont come correct however let me explain why im disgusted by your actions.

Any outfit you post represents you as a whole and the act of removing your picture tells me that you are insecure and not too certain of the image you wish to portray as "funeralhomme". Take it from me, I used to get more neg than you can blow out your ass(quote in my sig), and now im sufu rep king. this proves that if you stand by your image then the people will love you. Moving on, I dont know what world you live in that makes you think its okay to just take down your fit, but in the real world going through with something and cancelling after the commitment is synonymous with abortion.

With that said, dont abort your fit.

#hndlzForPrez #hndlz2012