WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

whateva, you qlo beastin, qlo whorin, qlo-lover, you

i imagine that maybe the 4th level of hell ala dante's inferno would be you, lilttlemike and other little kids rockin the qlo upon qlo upon mutherfuckin qlo. maybe playing dodgeball with vanishing elephant or making some poor condemned soul actually spit shine that shit.

get a room

The qlo-life people aren't serious, are they?

when i say it it's 100% tongue in cheek. i can't believe woogie actually gets "offended" by uniqlo jokes. it's obviously lame ass basics, i just joke about it because i own a lot of it. jah damn, y'all made a big deal out of some stupid stuff.

when i say it it's 100% tongue in cheek. i can't believe woogie actually gets "offended" by uniqlo jokes. it's obviously lame ass basics, i just joke about it because i own a lot of it. jah damn, y'all made a big deal out of some stupid stuff.

well from what i gather, you're a bit of a muppet. so i enjoy berating you whenever possible. when you post stupid stuff, i summon the hate gods. irl there's a chance that you're a decent little kid, but on the internet i just don't like you very much.

irl there's a chance that you're a decent little kid, but on the internet i just don't like you very much.

This is hilarious i was actually just thinking the same about you.

if it's ok, i'm gonna post a couple from the past few months every couple of days before i start posting fall/winter looks.. is that ok?

wave cap - ghetto bordega

watch - asos

2x layer tshirt - silent

pants - arn mercantile

gladiator sandal sneakers - jeremy scott adidas

what the fuck is this?!

It got warm again, classic and simple

2nqqix2.jpg

my mistake. i thought i had blessed this with negative reputation. it show that i posi-repped. everyone make a mental note, write it if you're the forgetful type. thanks.

Edited by Woogie