wahwho11

WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

doctorworm is wearing a different item fyi. his is a vest with different shoulder, less snaps and different pockets than the 09aw one i sold to tommy. i kinda knew it wouldn't really match his style but can't say no to $1500 in crisp bills

i'd give you some feedback but i can't really tell what you are wearing (except for a pair of Roshe's). i'd suggest one good mirror picture instead of three pictures which show your sneakers.

meant to neg rep zach lol

unless you wearing that to work, the fit is w/e. actually, the sweater looks horrible for work. if you went to Uniql you should have actually picked up a EFM sweater or lambswool.

what a horrible fit.

unless you wearing that to work, the fit is w/e. actually, the sweater looks horrible for work. if you went to Uniql you should have actually picked up a EFM sweater or lambswool.

what a horrible fit.

lol what

what a horrible fit.

that's exactly how you dress though

EDIT: not meaning to hate but from the fits i remember of yours, zach's fit looks identical

Edited by christos

I would never be caught wearing that, sweatshirt over OCBD versus a knit. Brown shoes. Everything looks dated. And I am not even hating, liked his previous outfit with the full +J suit.

Unless he wore that to work, the fit is w/e. Actually the sweater [sweatshirt] looks horrible in terms of being something appropriate for work.

The sweatshirt calls for a cap and worn denim with sneakers, optional untucked OCBD. Not a shirt and dress trousers with boring brown shoes.

If he went to Uniqlo should have actually picked up a EFM sweater or lambswool.

What a horrible fit.

dat uniqlo life. 'bout it.

Buying sox and wear-once max twice basic shit from uniqlo is sometimes just barely tolerable/forgivable I suppose (a slippery slope indeed), but it's just so dumb/self-deprecating when u and your kind actually try to legitimize or glorify it.

"dat uniqlo life. 'bout it." ?? More like peasant misery frontin. Qlo life?!? Yo fuck that and fuck yr life

Buying sox and wear-once max twice basic shit from uniqlo is sometimes just barely tolerable/forgivable I suppose (a slippery slope indeed), but it's just so dumb/self-deprecating when u and your kind actually try to legitimize or glorify it.

"dat uniqlo life. 'bout it." ?? More like peasant misery frontin. Qlo life?!? Yo fuck that and fuck yr life

yah but i'm going to do more with my life than you could ever dream of so i really couldn't give a fuck what you think about me or my clothing purchases.

Edited by littlemike

Someone just found out they got the clap.

so muc h time spent on styleforum got gettoasty thinking he dresses better than he actually does

(no hate (◕‿◕✿) )

Edited by minelee

so muc h time spent on styleforum got gettoasty thinking he dresses better than he actually does

(no hate (◕‿◕✿) )

<3

I know i wouldn't be caught wearing that sweatshirt like Zach :)