bucket

wtaps hoodie

blank tee

propper bdu

manhunt

scatterweave pack (barely vis)

+ deets

THANK YOU.

Terrible photo. Finally getting cold enough for jackets.

tumblr_mauvor8guN1qz953wo1_1280.jpg

i like you

come see my new place, i'll make you a nin jiom & rye

evan, you sexy fuck. style so effortless.

no you ;)

boots go on your feet :)

looks like you've got the hang of it

thanks, i wasn't quite sure whether they went on my feet or my hands...

Now, how do i style the boots for fashunz?

Edited by zachinthebox

I had one of my best Indian experience/food in LA and it was all vegeterian. Gravy was delish!

The plus side was that it was in a small, < 15 people seating area. Craving it now.

yo whats up

8027308916_459beb04c5.jpg

maude nibelungen knit over reversed lakers shirt (~K~O~B~E~)

weird skirt panel bless shorts

nike cave dunks

Edited by yoallanface

Alan is Maude still knitting? We were on gmail before she kind of stopped contacting :(

I want a knit too

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LaughingBuddha
      So at one time or another, we all stumbled upon the WAYWT thread. For many it was a shock. To outsiders, it's definitely supergay.
      I know that finding a thread full of pictures of other guys seemed so bizarre, especially when tied to a topic as mundane as "what are you wearing today."
      Yet we all return, browsing, critiquing, flaming, and repping. It all draws us back.
      I know I look at WAYWT as inspiration. I never would have known that dior jeans could look good relaxed until 78 came along. I never know that pinrolling could look legit until Milspex and Sidney put their different spins on it. WAYWT opened me up to hundreds of new brands and different aesthetics.
      But more than that, it's an interesting evolution of internet personality. Look at Kix, who went from hypebeast to pinrolled white jeans. Look at Chard, who went from nudies and nikes to flatheads and vans. Look at Tangerine, who's branching into streetwear with supreme and visvim. And someone please pull up the picture of Carl in the pink dunks and huge jeans.
      You can say all you want about "the sufu look." There's definitely similarities in many of the posters, but there is still an amazing diversity of aesthetics. Look no further than Chris and Cheep. Or Crillz and Ayn. Or Digital Denim and Milspex. Just a few examples, but you get the point.
      So what brings you to WAYWT.
      For posters...is it E-fame? Sharing your aesthetic with the world? Promoting your products? Earning rep?
      For viewers...inspiration? Looking at guys in tight jeans?
      Feel free to sound off...this is supertrash after all.
    • By Gaspardd
      ~Continuing On~
    • By freecat
      I couldn't find a thread similar to this one. The principle is quite straightforward, just post a picture of the shoes you're wearing.
      i'll start.

dr martens x raf simons btw
    • By MilSpex
      PICTURES ONLY
      all chat will be deleted
      chatters get infractions