WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

lemme guess. you bought that shirt on sale somewhere just because it was a fragment design collab. it is a shame, then, that it's not only ill fitting, but also accentuates your short stature. try buying more fitted stuff, though i suspect that might be tough considering your denim size (do they even make denim in size 36?)

i'm positive i've seen others disparage/belittle you on hypebeast for your appearance/clothing, and that's unfortunate. you obviously didn't choose to look the way you do. however, you aren't exactly doing anything to abate that kinda criticism by buying shit that doesn't flatter your...um...build.

people with less than ideal bodies can definitely look good in "internet fshnz." but it's a matter of taking your time to find pieces (on sale or not) that suit you, rather than scooping up "big name items" (even if they are just collabs).

also, i'm surprised a kid from charleston, wv would even buy a fragment design collab, as he's quite the elitist. he had this to say about nigo: “I just wonder how he feels when he sees ugly people wearing his clothes. If you go to the countryside in America and people are wearing Bathing Ape, that’s not very cool.â€

i rarely feel the need to post, but, kid, you need help.

Edited by iheartvisvim

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Whatever dude. I've lost 60.5 pounds and still losing more everyday. I'm building up my wardrobe and buying pieces I like.

I literally have no clue what you're talking about. I liked the tee and I bought it. I really don't understand how a random tee shirt is a "big name item".

Lol try to troll someone else dude

(*^3^)/~☆

Whatever dude. I've lost 60.5 pounds and still losing more everyday. I'm building up my wardrobe and buying pieces I like.

I literally have no clue what you're talking about. I liked the tee and I bought it. I really don't understand how a random tee shirt is a "big name item".

(*^3^)/~☆

keep on keepin' on homie. congrats on the weight loss, that's an awesome accomplishment.

(*^3^)/~☆

if you lose more weight won't your clothes fit you even worse (unless it's your master plan is to sell to some other big boys) or do you wanna take street back and wear stuffs oversized?

anyway... how low this forum has sunk! 9 positive rep points for this guy's ^ disgusting abomination of a fit?!? shame on you superfuture! you know who the fuck you are. blasphemy. looks like shit and you all know it.