WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

tumblr_m8d9vqF9L31qa3t0to1_r1_500.jpg

t by alexander wang

nike sportswear

nike

nike

nike

great, another brokeass azn on this site. why post this kinda ridiculous stuff, let alone dress like this? your shit ain't even funny. just mere douchebaggery. sorta pisses me off. if you weren't wearing socks i'd just assume you was going to some coin laundromat. does nike make tube sox with 2 swooshes? or are u wearing one sock over another (which would be even dumber)? suck

539117_261432567301490_1393745064_n.jpg

markmont%20laugh.png

sugarcane

brooks brothers

crazy eyes

yo blud, y tha lonely fro-chops? limp wrist much, or just practicing for yoyoz? that thing on yr left... dude/dudette thinking if you're drunk or not cause he/she wanna creep up on/in you.

great, another brokeass azn on this site. why post this kinda ridiculous stuff, let alone dress like this? your shit ain't even funny. just mere douchebaggery. sorta pisses me off. if you weren't wearing socks i'd just assume you was going to some coin laundromat. does nike make tube sox with 2 swooshes? or are u wearing one sock over another (which would be even dumber)? suck

meet me outside uniqlo.

meet me outside uniqlo.

sure, but you had better wear the same garbage-fit you just posted cause there are alot of stupid looking azns shopping at the qlo. hard to tell u all apart, you know? mausnake, u strike me as a panty-sniffer.

Listen kid, I’d love to go round and round with you, but you can’t keep up with my dance. I’ve worn jawnz and been to shows for designers you’ve never heard of. Slept with so many fashion week models I can't even name them all. I’ve got a different set of jawnz for every day of the year and I have a hard time remembering my how many 0s are at the end of each of my bank accounts because I’m spending so much time with your girlfriend that I can’t keep up with all the interest. I once trash talked a designer in their own forums and the collection got CANCELLED. I’ve got tens of thousands of forum posts and my e-peen is so big the whole internet shifts towards me when I login. You can’t hang with this.

for real? so why you wanna meet out front of uniqlo? panty sniffer confirmed.

uhm, i hope people realize that my responses were 100% sarcastic (just as the fit was).

uhm, i hope people realize that my responses were 100% sarcastic (just as the fit was).

your responses were obviously attempts at sarcasm/satire, but i just have zero reference as far as the "sarcastic" fit goes. how exactly is it sarcastic? how was i or anyone supposed to know this? did you just roll outta bed today and decide to post a "sarcastic" fit? or maybe just maybe you're delusional enough to think that this sort of peasant attire w/ double gym socks was acceptable. sorry puffdaddy, it ain't. i don't like it, some others probably don't, and now i can't believe you've actually got the audacity to pull this "sarcastic" disclaimer outta your butt (after the crime was committed!) nice try at an excuse, but ass halitosis is all that shit be. seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

you're getting way too worked up over this, holy crap. raddlounge posted some fit recently that i found utterly hilarious so i tried to copy it + add some internetflexin steez and voila!

pls link that sarcastic fit.