WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

thank you scott, i really appreciate it. i disagree that the jacket is too big. maybe half a size, but I don't know if I could go down an entire size. agree on everything else though. i shouldn't have even posted that fit, it wasn't like i thought it was particularly good, i just snapped it on my way out the door.

Mike, the shoulders are completely wrong and dropped by at least a full .5 inches. It's too big in the shoulders, which is the most important part. #nottrynabeadick

No hate man, just like scott said, trying to actually add some criticism cuz otherwise this is just masturbation.

I appreciate it. Thats the main criticism I received, with the jacket being too tight. Its a slim blazer over just a button down so a thick knit makes it look super tight.

Mike, the shoulders are completely wrong and dropped by at least a full .5 inches. It's too big in the shoulders, which is the most important part. #nottrynabeadick

ok, i get what you're saying and after looking in the mirror, i have to agree. now i'm going to feel self conscious when i wear this jacket. fuck being small.

I for one welcome MiguelGuillermoSavantosRegalCompoteQuixoteChivas as our new overlord. His fits are next level. Like a perversion of 90s snow beach RL x Rick Owens x sartorialist x ASAP pretty motherfucka flaco AKA young buck get the fuck up outta here.

Edited by Fycus