8117938642_a67e8da7ce_m.jpg

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

VE

^_^

invasion of da qlo-beasts!

fuckin zachinthebox uniqlo shit beats fuckin yours. his footwear as well. church's vs. ve. wtf that fucking shit? vanishing elephant or some shit? if so(lemme know) i r fuckin laugh.

anyway, mor importantly, yr fit don't appear 2 b all that fucking offensive, but even the gayest of gay fashion gays probably try 2 keep the qlo in the closest. abundance of the qlo and the beasting of is a symptom of the impoverished man's illusions of fashion grandeur. do the right thing. keep it to a minimum. keep it on the dl. "keep it in the closest" -m.j.

yo vampy why are you negging me for. you better watch out because i'm going to do more with my life than you could ever dream of so i really couldn't give a fuck what you think about me or my clothing purchases.

sorry no mor land available.

Edited by Woogie

Either you do or you don't, so, I don't get this "would feel bad 4 you" when obviously you just mad, bro :rolleyes:

And the shoes are Vanishing Elephant. Am I making you laugh yet or you still thinking about it?

i would feel bad for you if you had talked about your qlo-wardrobe in superconfessional or a uniqlo thread.

how do u figure that i'm obviously mad? u wear uniqlo alot, and feel the need to post about it.

vanishing elephant, yeah it makes me chuckle. dude, u kopping qlo and vanishing elephant shoes and braggin about shit like you don't give a fuck. nah dawg, u gives a fuck. u the mad one.

Edited by Woogie

i'm mad that the Uniqlo store online don't carry those slim fit twill jeans

yeah, but i'm sure you'll find something else to fill the void in yr heart and yr qlo-wardrobe. maybe u could brag about it in one of the uniqlo threads, superconfessional or recent purchases?

Uniqlo thread?!? Didn't know. Maybe I can get someone to proxy me those twill jeans then post it on recent purchases.

whateva, you qlo beastin, qlo whorin, qlo-lover, you

i imagine that maybe the 4th level of hell ala dante's inferno would be you, lilttlemike and other little kids rockin the qlo upon qlo upon mutherfuckin qlo. maybe playing dodgeball with vanishing elephant or making some poor condemned soul actually spit shine that shit.