WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

meant to neg rep zach lol

unless you wearing that to work, the fit is w/e. actually, the sweater looks horrible for work. if you went to Uniql you should have actually picked up a EFM sweater or lambswool.

what a horrible fit.

that's exactly how you dress though

EDIT: not meaning to hate but from the fits i remember of yours, zach's fit looks identical

Edited by christos

I would never be caught wearing that, sweatshirt over OCBD versus a knit. Brown shoes. Everything looks dated. And I am not even hating, liked his previous outfit with the full +J suit.

Unless he wore that to work, the fit is w/e. Actually the sweater [sweatshirt] looks horrible in terms of being something appropriate for work.

The sweatshirt calls for a cap and worn denim with sneakers, optional untucked OCBD. Not a shirt and dress trousers with boring brown shoes.

If he went to Uniqlo should have actually picked up a EFM sweater or lambswool.

What a horrible fit.

dat uniqlo life. 'bout it.

Buying sox and wear-once max twice basic shit from uniqlo is sometimes just barely tolerable/forgivable I suppose (a slippery slope indeed), but it's just so dumb/self-deprecating when u and your kind actually try to legitimize or glorify it.

"dat uniqlo life. 'bout it." ?? More like peasant misery frontin. Qlo life?!? Yo fuck that and fuck yr life