WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

IMG_1735.png

devoa x1

doc martens x1

uniqlo x2

chrome hearts x3

do u live in saitama? or did u go all the way there to do this waywt? either or, sorry mane

Edited by Woogie

I was just training with a friend before the subway stations opened at 5/6a.m.

I didn't have a chance to switch my shoes for a pair of vans since I was not home, and yeah I post some waywt on sufu.

= sorry if I don't seem to have any skateboard-cred, I just posted a picture dude.

I take time to explain, I hope that's not useless. Some guys over here are real pain in the ass

/serious business

do u live in saitama? or did u go all the way there to do this waywt? either or, sorry mane

nah man went all the way to saitama to do the waywt. can you see my face in the pic? it's my 'i cant wait to post this on sufu's waywt saved my life thread and get mad rep' face.

nah man went all the way to saitama to do the waywt. can you see my face in the pic? it's my 'i cant wait to post this on sufu's waywt saved my life thread and get mad rep' face.

yo why you be hatin in the form of a negative reputation point? nah dawg, is it just my computer(?) cause i can't see yr face (rep acquisition facial expression/fashionista pout or whatever) nor your devoa or docs or chrome hearts. but my bad, i didn't notice that your location be tokyo. anyways radicool pic, my (gothic-american)ninja. u kop any crayon shinchan memorabilia on that field trip of your's?!? u ever take a waywt pic in front of that giant gundam in odaiba? i'd maybe rep u for that even if i couldn't see face or clothes.

Edited by Woogie