WAYWT destroyed my life (2012)

wahwho11

it is a pity that those same fits are not an exact representation of when you are. well unless you are secretly doctor who and are posting fits from 2007, to show us how people dressed back then.

the fits themselves are so plain, so discrete that no would even notice that you had posted at all until you started erroneously claiming that you were about to shut this shit down.

hap, my man, i do appreciate your obvious concern with my approach to this whole "fashion game". Your subtle claim that expresses your belief that my attire resembles that of someone circa 2007 is fine by me. At the rate of this thread, any year prior is > 2012. If anything, ill take that as a compliement...thanks..thank you haptronic.

moving on, my apologies if my fit offends any of you, but this is my style, this is me.

tumblr_m5mk0lEd6M1qfj39xo1_500.jpg

le detail

tumblr_m5mjyojOjk1qfj39xo1_500.jpg

I've gotta say tween, this is one of my favorite outfits from you.

Mainly because it looks so laid-back, and it puts me more at ease that the baggy-bottom half still fits with the top half.

Did you proxy those Cosmic Wonder pants? I've been looking to get a pair myself.

I've gotta say tween, this is one of my favorite outfits from you.

Mainly because it looks so laid-back, and it puts me more at ease that the baggy-bottom half still fits with the top half.

Did you proxy those Cosmic Wonder pants? I've been looking to get a pair myself.

Thanks man, and yeah it's very laid-back feeling to wear them.

I got them at the Henrik Vibskov store here in New york, and they have a few pairs. This color, a light gray/slate sort of color, and an undyed natural color. the undyed ones are a bit cheaper too. I can proxy if you need a pair, and they're free-size as well so no worries there. PM me if you're interested.

yo it's not your fault that you are really short. there are enough people on sufu who suffer under the same thing. you just really overdid it with your fit up there where each piece of clothing and the angle/perspective of the picture made you look about as bad as you could possibly look.

I like all of these littlemike fits. Nice clean shit, would wear those exact outfits (though I'd probably ditch the blazer from the first one, shorts/blazer rarely works for anybody, imo). Really like that patchwork OL shirt.

I'm rocking the same kind of basic summer steez every day.

7379981722_f0504becff.jpg

Rayban 4140s

OL

W+H x 2

CP

Filson

Edited by lucky_cloud